It's a flap fiesta - my new babes! Blue Fonce caviar Jumbo, etc. with pics! :)

Thanks south! :smile: Haha, sadly for my cc's, I haven't gone anywhere (except to buy Chanel stuff too often hehe)! :P Ohhh, I hope you find a blue fonce Jumbo... Lisa Hamlin at NM found mine, but apparently it was the last in the company. :sad: Believing that does no good though haha, so I hope there's another out there for you!! :heart:

Awww, thank you snowwhite!! :heart: :flowers: Haha, I love deciding which Chanel to carry... I'm such a dork, I sometimes make my outfit work around my bags, and not the other way around! :nuts:

Hi Sharon!! :heart: Haha, Chanel is a drug, what can I say? :nuts: I'll have to post my part 2 soon! :P Aww, thanks girl... it was soo cold that day, but hasn't been since... ohhh, and of course, you could borrow her anytime, provided I could borrow your purple baby haha (you know I'd take verrry good care of her hehe)!! :P

Waiting patiently for part 2 of this thread!!! :wlae:

LOL - if only we didn't live miles and miles and miles apart...I would LOVE to see your bag closet!!! OMG, how do you even store all your flaps?? :nuts:

Haha Sharon, if we lived close by, I would need a bib so as to not drool all over your violet E/W when I see it in person! :P Ohhh man, well, I have two armoires stuffed with Chanel's, some leftovers in a hall closet and a few more in my room (I'm running out of space though)! :nuts: :sweatdrop:

Lv2shopp - Thank you! :heart:

newbie - Aww, thank you... lots of girls here have soo many droolworthy bags, I can't help but pass out when I see some threads haha. :P

Mystiletto - Aww, thank you, you're too kind!!! :heart: :heart: I adore flaps too... my favorite Chanel style, that also never goes out of style hehe (even if I do)! :P

Aww, thank you Lady chinadoll!! :heart: :flowers:

Miss Sooky - Ohhh, lucky you!! :heart: Did you snag the gorgeous medium lamb flap? :drool: I'm sure it will look just fabulous on you... I remember reading somewhere that you like cool tones, and this bag will complement not only your coloring, but probably the clothes you gravitate towards colorwise soo well!! :tup: