It's a flap fiesta - my new babes! Blue Fonce caviar Jumbo, etc. with pics! :)

You are making me want the blue now! I have the bordeaux diamond shine flap, a navy crackled jumbo flap and a python clutch--kind of similar to your bags, but not that fabulous fonce blue! It is gorgeous and seems like a great neutral to me!

Aww, thank you Nathalie, you're too sweet!! :heart: Are you loving your gorgeous white lamb "pillow?!" :nuts:

Sophia1025 - Aww, thank you! :heart:

Celia_Hish - Thank you! Aww, I hope Lisa is able to track down whatever bag you're hoping for! :tup:

chanelspell - Aww, thanks girl, you're soo sweet!! :heart: Yes, the black crackled patent flap is being released in the Jumbo size... I know it will look fabulous on you! :nuts:

charlene_ - Hahaha... well you never know... I always hear last one, but then one pops up... I hope whoever wants it can track it down! :heart: Thanks girl! :P

the_lvlady - Aww, thanks! :heart:

czo28 - Thank you! I think a few pfer's have the burgandy (I found mine through an ebay seller!), and I know that absolutanne has it in black! :smile:

Thank you Savannah! :heart:

Aww, you're soo sweet lovensparkle, thank you!!! :blush: :heart:

chloe-babe - Aww, thank you!! :heart: You should see the patent IRL, you'll end up taking it home haha! :P

artemisa - I'm with you on that!! ;)

leem - Ohhh, you're bags are gorgeous (and your new bronze python clutch is a killer)!!! :drool: The navy crackled patent Jumbo is soo beautiful... I have an e/w in the navy patent, and it literally goes with everything (so I know your Jumbo does too)!! :nuts: Ohhh, I got the shoes at the Nordstrom anniversary sale, but for some reason they're full priced online(I paid around $55 for the ruby patent I think):
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2942398...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2376188&P=2

The same shoe is on sale in other colors here:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2956710...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6008488&P=3 (I ordered the mushroom and umber patent) AND a similar shoe I ordered a bunch of colors in is also on sale here:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2944372...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6008488&P=4
Haha, lots of shoe links... hope that helps! :heart:

percephonie - Aww, thank you!! :heart: I can't wait to use the blue fonce, yay! :nuts:

Lv2shopp - Thank you, I will!! ;)

Aww Helena, you are always sooo unbelievably sweet!! :heart::heart: Jenn always looks like a model, I don't know about me haha (I like chocolate and cheese too much)! :P Are you getting the black crackled patent flap... if so, you'll love it!!! :nuts:

Aww, thanks Cory... ohhh you saw the black patent IRL? :nuts: It's definitely stunning for sure!! :heart: And we're twins on the Burgandy/red diamond shine flap... you're pictures inspired me to find one, and then it kind of appeared on ebay haha. :P

Thank you keodi!! :heart:

Ok hottie...........you are making me want to get the black patent flap too!! That picture is SO hot! And of course I LOVE the red diamond shine flap and I am so happy YOU were the one to grab it!!!!! It looks amazing on you!! I truly adore your collection and how you put your outfits together! Congrats!

Ohh no, I missed these last posts, sorry ladies!! :sad:

Aww GG, thanks girl, you're soo sweet!!! :heart: You always look amazing in your pictures!! Haha, I just threw on whatever, because I knew that the black patent flap would be stealing the show! :P You should definitely get one, it's soo unbelievably gorgeous IRL (I didn't want to take the display bag off!)... plus, the crackled patent is lower maintenance than a smooth patent leather and doesn't show prints, etc.!! :tup: I LOVE the size of the burgandy diamond shine flap and I'm so happy you posted that link (you terrible enabler haha)... I wish medium flaps were this size! :P

mscupcake - Aww, thank you!! :heart: I'd love to see your gorgeous E/W collection someday!! ;)