It's a Dior Hawaii Festival Bag

1. The bag that mum bought me for xmas arrived and on the tag I was surprised that it read Hawaii World Festival 2006 as it wasn't mentioned in the auction.

I know they were produced and it's genuine but does anyone have any background info on this festival?

festival bag.jpg

festival tag.jpg
  2. oh we had a full info about it somewhere a search on the Forum u lazy girl lol!;)

on a serious note, will try and find it for u :yes:
  3. I recall it being mentioned before but I thought it was the authenticate this thread, can't remember yet again :lol:
  4. It's okay, I got off my bum and found it, thanks
  5. lol u probably just copied and pasted the link wrong knowing you!;)

all the posts about it are in authenticate this thread like 6 of them...hope u got them all ! :yes:
  6. You've got be kidding, I am glad I picked this one, check this out, only 250 made:

Each year during World Festival, Dior features exclusive products for its Ala Moana Center store. This year Dior presents the Diorissimo logo jacquard medium hobo with pink patent leather trim & enamel i.d. plate. 250 will be available.
    Dior is also pleased to offer worldwide exclusive "Baby Dior" tees. The girls' tee includes a pink metallic and beaded hibiscus print. The boys' tee features a blue tiki embroidered print. 300 girls' tees will be available and 80 boys' tees will be available, both tees are offered in sizes 2-12.
    Retail: $530 (handbag)
    $85-110 (baby tees)
    Dior is located on the Mall Level. For more information call 943-6900.

7. you are soooo cool funky now chic ! :drool::flowers:
  8. what a pleasant surprise :wlae:

9. sowwy, moment of weakness :upsidedown:...shall i say something *****y to balance out?;) ( btw if you wanna see a *****y Nat drunk and happy, i changed my pic in the profile lol )
  10. I meant the bag was a pleasant surprise not you being nice :nuts::lol:

Nice pic luv, can't tell your drunk so you must handle your booze well then again your probably used it (who said that :wtf:)
  11. darn that says something about me that i thought so , no ? :roflmfao:

yeah i handle my booze well...until the next morning when i cant handle anything and im half dead for the whole day :throwup:;)
  12. Your always nice hun :p

I hear ya, if i go on a bender I feel flat for a few days after, that's the age creeping up.

The older you get the harder it get's :sweatdrop:

13. i think from the next birthday on i will just get younger ... i was 30 last year so it will be 29 this time...yup thats the way to go :jammin::supacool: