It’s a blue blue Monday but ... *slightly long post*

1. ... my black Rive Gauche is finally here. Yay!!! :yahoo: I am at work now but just can’t contain my joy as it has taken one whole month from time of order to reach me. It has been a long process as I'm in Singapore i.e. after placing the order with NM, it took a while for credit card clearance due to foreign bank issuer (resulting in numerous phone calls and online chats) then it was consolidating ground shipment at forwarder (NM don’t ship internationally) etc etc etc. Won’t bore you with the details. Suffice to say I’m thrilled to bits its finally here.

And thanks to a poster here who provided the NM link, I managed to grab the last RG which was reduced from $1,795 to $1,495. And it was subsequently marked down further to $1,196. A good buy considering it retails for around $2,100 plus here in YSL Singapore.

I can already tell I’m gonna love it to pieces – had a quick ogle upon liberating it from the box. And I keep getting whiffs of the leather smell wafting from under my desk now. Darn I’m at work else I would be dancing around with joy. :nuts: I’ll post pictures later when I get home. Thanks for letting me share!
  2. Congrats ms piggy! Looking forward to see your new bag in action! ;)
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!
  4. Congratulations, I'm sure it's gorgeous and can't wait to see it!
  5. How exciting!
  6. Hope you love the Rive Gauche... I think they are very classy!
  7. congrats! cant wait to see pics!
  8. Sorry for the delay in posting pics. Work has been crazy. So I took some pics on the run in the office and in the car. Hope to take better pics soon, maybe action ones too. :p

Pic taken in the car during the day.

Pic taken in the office without flash.
  9. I'm loving the bag. :heart: The leather is really soft and it's rather spineless, LOL. So easy to use and comfortable on the shoulder as well as on the arm. Here's another pic of it, this time sitting in my drawer (that's my little rat mobile phone holder peeking out underneath) :rolleyes:

10. Oh wow :nuts:! The color...the slouch...the's perfect! CONGRTAS!
  11. SO beautiful.
  12. ms piggy, THANK YOU for sharing your pictures with us. :tup:
  13. ms p, that´s a gorgeous bag, the leather looks incredibly exquisite. just stumbled over your post when i was searching for some downtown pics here in the ysl forum. but you`re not becoming unfaithful to bv, are you? ;o)
  14. Gorgeous photos - I may reconsider the RG after seeing these!
  15. Thanks for the RG :heart: everyone. :smile:

Whoops, caught by you Claus. :sweatdrop: :lol: BV will always be my first :heart:. And what may I ask are you doing checking out the Downtown? :angel: