It’s a baby Girl!

I have 4 and always worked until the last minute -- too busy at work, and trying to save my leave for after the baby was born. But back to work after 8 weeks.

Congrats!!!!! :yahoo: Love the name you picked out!!!! By any chance, will she be named after your pink Luella bag???:graucho: J/K....that is a beautiful name!!!!

I'm sure it is very exciting knowing the sex of the baby. Now you can start buying tiny little dresses and shoes for her!!! hehe!!!:tender:

Congrats!!!!! :yahoo: Love the name you picked out!!!! By any chance, will she be named after your pink Luella bag???:graucho: J/K....that is a beautiful name!!!!

I'm sure it is very exciting knowing the sex of the baby. Now you can start buying tiny little dresses and shoes for her!!! hehe!!!:tender:

Thank!! Hehe! Yeah... Maybe it's because of my bag addiction that's why I got the name Luella. LOL. But if I had a chance I would rather name her Chanel LOL. But it would be too obvious that I'm addicted to my handbags.. That's why I just picked Luella instead! :supacool:

Thanks for your greetings everyone!!