Ithink I changed my mind - Gustto vs. Minkoff

kathleen

Craving a blue bbag
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
What do you ladies think??? I have orders in for both, though I am considering cancelling the Gustto. I just found the Rebecca Minkoff tote last night and I think I like it better. I think it will last longer both physically and trend-wise. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• gustto tote.jpg
    gustto tote.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 144
  • rebecca minkoff tote.jpg
    rebecca minkoff tote.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 167
good. that is what i was hoping to hear. i think i will call jcmadison.com right now. though it might be fun just to have both bags in my hot little hands for a moment or two...

Rebecca Minkoff said:
I am so glad you got my bag!

Good choice lady!

Is this really you??? I haven't received it yet but I am really looking forward to it. What is the handle drop - can you wear it on your shoulder? Also, what care do you recommend? I have little little kids and I will be using it for school. How can I keep it nice? Also, why are you not showing it on your site?

Hey! It is really me! I don't have it on my site cause we got a little crazy ( in a good way of course with orders and as soon as I have a minute...we are gonna shoot it and put up!) The strap drop is about 12" so it will easily fit over your arm with or without a coat on..