Items you wished Hermes made

I feel they need to create a 32 birkin and they are missing a slouchy hobo bag as well (nice thinking kat99)

**As for me...I love my granny wallet...it is a double gusset coin purse that is 7" x 4"...they are very hard to find and I would love Hermes to make one or make me one!**

I would like a purseket - only found out what they were yesterday and I want one for a Picotin which I don't own yet but am saving up for... I also wish they did a custom-fitted waterproof protection beg for my Kelly, I have a great alternative - the Longchamp pliage bag which also does a good job of keeping my Kelly anonymous in less salubrious areas. I would like sunglasses AND a sunglass case and I would love a little gadget or hook to hang my Kelly off on restaurant tables and keep it safe, it would have to have a chain that attached to me too to keep it safe.

Someone mentioned napkin rings - they do them in the chain d'ancre shape and I have one which I use as a pendant and sometimes even a scarf ring for my huge cashmere hermes shawls. It is silver and it is cheaper than the smaller scarf ring, I think DH paid about 100 pound (approx 200 dollars) for it, here's a pic:

Attachments

• twilly4.jpg
    twilly4.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 61
1. A tissue holder
2. Pocket umbrella
3. leather toothpaste and toothbrush holder (yes, I am anal about oral hygiene!... and I don't like those disposable finger brush thingys)
4. ipod holder
5. Twilly travel case
6. Pochette travel case
7. Key case for MEGA car keys

Someone mentioned napkin rings - they do them in the chain d'ancre shape and I have one which I use as a pendant and sometimes even a scarf ring for my huge cashmere hermes shawls. It is silver and it is cheaper than the smaller scarf ring, I think DH paid about 100 pound (approx 200 dollars) for it, here's a pic:
Allaboutnice, thank you very much for the info. & your pic! :heart:

I LOVE how you wear yours with a twilly!! :love: :love: :love: As Emile Maurice Hermes said: "It is we who create the object, it is you who bring it to life." You truly epitomize that! :yes:

1. A tissue holder
2. Pocket umbrella
3. leather toothpaste and toothbrush holder (yes, I am anal about oral hygiene!... and I don't like those disposable finger brush thingys)
4. ipod holder
5. Twilly travel case
6. Pochette travel case

Rose, you still haven't found anything suitable from H to use for your tissue packs??

That must be sooooo frustrating. :sad:

A better pen case, one that is more structured, that will keep your pens separate from one another so they won't cling together. It would be nice if they made interesting rings also, not in enamel though, in gold or silver. I wish they made better looking pens also, because all I've seen so far are plain silver-colored ones.

I wish they could do the following:
1. HP ipaq case or something for those PDAs
2. Sunglass case.
3. China Bowl set - bowl, plate & mug - Baby Gifts.
4. Travel cigar case - for a few cigars
5. Bowls for pets ;)
6. Shoulder Birkin but smaller than current one..
7. 32 Birkin :smile:
8. Leather mouse pad
9. Bigger Twillys - something longer so we can use it as a belt, tie around the neck couple more times..
10. Leather hairbands? some hair accessories ;)

I see a couple of repeats.. that's pretty cool!

1. A tissue holder
2. Pocket umbrella
4. ipod holder
5. Twilly travel case
6. Pochette travel case

I think they do make #4 - ipod holder.