Items Being Pulled off the Floor at Coach Boutiques

I know. I'm really thinking about buying it.... because I get a check from Coach this afternoon and it will cover the cost... :drool: My only thing is that I've never had a swingpack and don't know how crazy I am about the style. Are they handy? I'm afraid I'll look frumpy....

As far as the zip-around wallets go I think I'm getting brown or black...
here's the honest nitty gritty on the swingpacks

if you are busty or a little heavy, you probably wont like how it looks. I am a D cup, size 8 or 10, over 6' tall and I had to put snap keyfobs on mine to make it long enough. I still don't wear it a ton, because I don't like how it cuts between my D's with the thinner strap, and I think it looks like a teeny tiny bag on my larger frame, which is never very flattering. they are definitely handy, I just wish it was a little bigger so it didn't look so tiny. They look adorable on my 5' tall 105lb friend.

It's just my opinion, I don't know what you look like, I'm just giving my thoughts.

here's the honest nitty gritty on the swingpacks

if you are busty or a little heavy, you probably wont like how it looks. I am a D cup, size 8 or 10, over 6' tall and I had to put snap keyfobs on mine to make it long enough. I still don't wear it a ton, because I don't like how it cuts between my D's with the thinner strap, and I think it looks like a teeny tiny bag on my larger frame, which is never very flattering. they are definitely handy, I just wish it was a little bigger so it didn't look so tiny. They look adorable on my 5' tall 105lb friend.

It's just my opinion, I don't know what you look like, I'm just giving my thoughts.

Argh! See, I'm a size 6-8 and I'm about 5'8'' and that's what I was afraid of, that I'd look dumpy with it on. I have a small chest so that's not a problem but I've got broad shoulders (I'm a waterskiier) and I'm afraid it'd just look bad on me. I'm glad you said something Court, you rock! :jammin:

Argh! See, I'm a size 6-8 and I'm about 5'8'' and that's what I was afraid of, that I'd look dumpy with it on. I have a small chest so that's not a problem but I've got broad shoulders (I'm a waterskiier) and I'm afraid it'd just look bad on me. I'm glad you said something Court, you rock! :jammin:
no problem. I just wanted to be brutally honest about them (as all of you know I have a terrible problem with being brutally honest - on another board on tpf I was jokingly called the tpf dr. phil...ha!)

I would suggest you go try one of them on at work and realllllllly look at it. They're darn cute, but they don't hold much and they are small.

no problem. I just wanted to be brutally honest about them (as all of you know I have a terrible problem with being brutally honest - on another board on tpf I was jokingly called the tpf dr. phil...ha!)

I would suggest you go try one of them on at work and realllllllly look at it. They're darn cute, but they don't hold much and they are small.

I did just what you said, for about the fifth time, and this time tried not to be blinded by the punch colour. WHile I'm used to the small size (I :heart: demi's) I have to admit that I just don't like the way it sits on me. :cry: I think I'm in love with the colour, but notsomuch the shape and the long strap. I hate long straps on purses.

Thanks for your wise words, Court! I'm gonna go for the wallet, I think. Or look at the other deletes... :drool:

I know. I'm really thinking about buying it.... because I get a check from Coach this afternoon and it will cover the cost... :drool: My only thing is that I've never had a swingpack and don't know how crazy I am about the style. Are they handy? I'm afraid I'll look frumpy....

As far as the zip-around wallets go I think I'm getting brown or black...

I bought my swing pack a looong time ago at the outlet and never used it. I finally tried it out and found that it works well on the weekends when I'm just running out and don't need a lot of stuff. I use it all the time now. I wear it messenger style and it's really comfortable. If you don't like it, you can always sell it to someone here :smile:

Aileen

That punch swingpack is still hanging at the store. LOL. I'm so tempted.

We're also pulling the optic signature oblong scarves with the rhinestones and flowers and all of the optic signature swingpacks and duffles and hobos and accessories. I was kind of surprised by this! People are gonna be so outlet-happy. :roflmfao:

^^I just found this thread, oh well my optic mini skinny is gone...I only had two weeks to wait too. I wanted to match my swingpack. Oh I should say about the swingpack, they are great for museums and parks with kids, or on walks (when the diaper bag, if you still need diapers, can stay in the car and you only need your phone and some money etc.). It's comfortable and hands free is great for some situations. The khaki optic was nice because it was a year round colour; I really don't need more than one swingpack :smile:

I do really like my Swingpacks. I don't like them stuffed though. I usually just have a mini-skinny, my phone, a pen, eyedrops and a lipgloss in mine. Thankfully my phone is teeny tiny, as is my camera. When I go to FL, I won't even carry my cell with me...just my camera and the mini-skinny.