Itching for something new, Help!

Which one for Sophia?

1. Monogram Stephen

2. White Graffiti Keepall

3. Other?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey you guys!

I had a thread earlier in December about getting the Stephen. I was dead set on the Monogram Stephen, but something caught my eye again! Haha, I told you guys! It takes me 3 months to finalize a purchase, im such a chicken!

Well, like I said, Im looking for one last LE LV item before I really do move on to Chanel. I will be back to LV though.

Here are my new choices:

Monogram Stephen, such a gorgeous hand-held and shoulderstrap bag. I HARDLY see these anywhere, and its not faked alot, at least not in the Monogram. Its perfect for a LV bag for me, that stands out, and is UNIQUE!

White Graffiti Keepall 50, I do not have a travel bag yet, so this is a plus. I was going to get the regular Mono one, but I have scored on a White Graffiti Keepall. The vachetta is still so light, and like the Stephen, the Graffiti is unique and I hardly see it out.

So, we got a purse vs. luggage. And Im having such a hard time choosing, thanks for helping!

2. STEVEN! Love that bag!
  3. Thanks!
  4. SOPHIAAAA. :biggrin:

dont leave us!! LOL j/k.

havent talked with yu in a longgg time :O

thats a hard choice. I say go for the luggage. I think yu really need a piece of LV luggage. I loveeee my keepall to death and use it whenever i travel!
  5. Stephen!!!! But personally i'd go for the embossed one. In fawn :heart:
  6. ..and i love the graffiti line. its so cool 8)

7. I'd go with what you were originally itching for .... the Stephen ~ very unique like you said, and I think you'd always want it!
  8. Stephen!!!!!!!!!!!

You will get more use out of a purse than luggge. :heart:
  9. I'd go with the Stephen since it's quite big and can be used as a travel bag if you need it.
  10. Thanks you guys!
  11. REBECCA! Girl, I miss you! We need to catch up soon!
  12. I still like the Stephen-- I think you'll get more use out of it.
  13. Mono steven! It is such a fab bag :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::!
  14. i love the Stephen; i want an Embossed one! it's big enough as a travel bag and small enough as an everyday bag.
  15. Stephen! It's so gorgeous!!