It rained scarves at my house today.....

1. Yep.....and just when I didn't think they'd make it, the FedEx man came bounding up the steps and tossed a package at me (not the Johnny Depp look-alike so he could have thrown the box at me on the fly and I wouldn't have cared.....)

Can I share more Hermes goodies with you????? :nuts:

A "Legende de Kuna...." pocket square and a little friend,

Chocolate Kelly and the Legend going out for the day.....

_MG_3533leg&snail.jpg _MG_3535choc&leg.jpg
  2. What is the charm in the first pic?

3. And then there's this one......

"Le Jardin Des Coptes"

and a sweet bunny......

_MG_3560coptes.jpg _MG_3561coptesbunny.jpg
  4. Oh Good Golly, Shopmom!! Just stunning... and I :heart: your snail!!

5. FENDIGAL.....that's a little gold snail cadenas I was very lucky to find.....

6. A visit to the Carnaval de Venise.....

a few masks and a trio of charming gentlemen......

_MG_3566Ven1.jpg _MG_3567ven2.jpg _MG_3568ven3.jpg
  7. And last but not least, a scarf to indulge my whimsical side (I have one somewhere......)

"Au Claire de la Lune"......

and a shy lady.............

_MG_3563clair1.jpg _MG_3565clair2.jpg
  8. And that's all fffolks.....I did enough damage to last at least until April......

9. Beautiful! How lovely.

You think you know pretty until you stare at it in silk :love:

10. So pretty...but ummmm shopmom?? No way these will last you for 2 weeks, nevermind 2 months!! But it's a nice thought lol!!

11. I love them all--the pochette looks so pretty on the chocolate kelly, & congrats on the snail! So cute.

12. LOL, Shoes........well, I'm going to try and I DIDN'T buy those Louboutin boots we were talking about so that's ONE good thing......progress is being made!!!!

13. Beautiful choices Shopmom---I especially love the Legende de Kuna pochette! Just beautiful!

14. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I agree:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

15. T......that one was a fluke. I couldn't sleep one night and logged onto eBay just about at the time the seller put it up for sale and I pressed the BIN without even thinking. It was so fast I don't even think I knew I did it!!!! :wtf: