It once seemed so wrong...now seems so right...

I've never been a fan of the Evelyne........please don't flame me....................until the day I saw this elegant blonde walking on Madison Avenue with an orange Evelyne, cream Burberry quilted jacket, cream leggings, orange JP Tod's driving mocs, and orange gloves walking with the most impeccably straight posture. Hey, I'm not into the whole matchy-matchy thing, but this lady was chic!!!!

I thought I didn't like Blue Jean, then tried on a Jige in Blue Jean (EPSOM, too:wtf: )....and LOVED IT! This was a shocker!!

HG - you are lucky that you get to see so many stylish people with HERMES from time to time...that woman sounded classy!

I've never been a fan of the Evelyne........please don't flame me....................until the day I saw this elegant blonde walking on Madison Avenue with an orange Evelyne, cream Burberry quilted jacket, cream leggings, orange JP Tod's driving mocs, and orange gloves walking with the most impeccably straight posture. Hey, I'm not into the whole matchy-matchy thing, but this lady was chic!!!!

Quick, think of an outfit that wouldn't look great on this elegant blonde with great posture! Just kidding, HG, sounds like a nice casual chic look on Madison Avenue.