It just wasn't me

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I went to Hermes with a friend today to see the Graphite Massai they had brought in for me. I totally fell in love with the color, as you know, after seeing it in a Bolide. I searched high and low for it and waited patiently for it to arrive. My SA brought it out and I tried it on and... it just wasn't me. I love the color but in a Massai it just didn't work. My friend and SA both agreed. It was just.... nothing. I was so sad because I really had my heart set on it.

I did ask my SA if they had it in other colors. They had a vert anis in i think clemence and an orange swift. both lovely. but again, not me. they had a GM in blue jean that was also gorgeous. but too big.

i debated long and hard. this is truly my first H bag and I wanted to make sure it would be something I would love forever. something I would wear forever. something classic.

my friend swore before we went that she would not let me get a bag. she said i didn't need it. she knows me and i trust her judgement. i tried on the bag and she practically screamed GET IT!

Dear Ms. H:

NO, don't rush it!!! I do impulse buys a lot and just sit hidding in my closet and when I do actual calculation, I could have gotten something nice if I hold-off...

Maybe the style is NOT for you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.