IT FINALLY CAME! *squeeee!!!* Come see my first...

claire.....don't worry about the elux receipt...i was the one to sell it to her.........................................................

Beautiful I love the damier speedy and although the 25 is on the small side it fits absolutely loads I have a mono in that size

Off topic please beware fake elux receipts also exsist so still do all your checks don't just take it for granted that it's real if it has elux paperwork. I am not saying your is fake (your bag is FAB!!!!!) just some people don't know they fake elux things too.

Hehe yeah, I didn't mention that the E-Bayer was a tPF'er -- a huge relief when shopping on ebay! :smile: I'm so nervous to buy from E-Bay, but when I saw it was a tPF'er selling the bag, it alleviated all my doubts!

wow, this was my first lvoe too!
You look great with it! I've been neglecting mine lately and you make me want to go out somewhere now so I can use it. Yummy bag!

Hehe yeah, I didn't mention that the E-Bayer was a tPF'er -- a huge relief when shopping on ebay! :smile: I'm so nervous to buy from E-Bay, but when I saw it was a tPF'er selling the bag, it alleviated all my doubts!

that's even better I always look for TPfer's too keep it in the family LOL

I hope you and Rensky don't think I was being rude i truely meant no offence

Oh gosh no girl, you were just trying to be helpful. And I totally appreciate it. I'm sooooo cautious about buying anywhere but a boutique or elux.... the first LV I ever got (years ago) was a fake, and I had NO idea until recently when I actually started getting into LV. I need all the help I can get!