IT FINALLY CAME! *squeeee!!!* Come see my first...

1. My first piece of Damier and my first Speedy! :yahoo::tender: :girlsigh:

And I'm in LVOE. I am now addicted to SPEEDY! And I've had such a horrible week (a panic attack at work and all sorts of bad stuff)... this really helped, LOL!

She's a Speedy 25, purchased from a FABULOUS E-Bayer who even sent me the ELuxury paperwork! She said she carried it less than 6 times... and after seeing it I believe her! This bag is brand new. No flaws. No scratches on the leather, no marks of any kind, the interior is flawless, it's AMAZING!!!!!!! I had no idea Damier was so elegant and classy looking. I've never seen a piece IRL (I live in the sticks, no LV for hundreds of miles :sad: ). I had literally been driving 30 miles roundtrip from work to my house EVERY DAY waiting for this bag to show up. It's so sad.

She sent the eluxury paperwork, the tags, the box, the dustbag, a red shaper for the bottom and airbags to keep its shape when I store it-- EVERYTHING! And I got this baby for more than 20% off retail!!!

I was worried a 25 might be too small on me (I'm 5'8'', about 135 lbs) but it's so perfect! For me, anyway. I'm including modeling pics... what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. She looks good on you! Very nice! Congrats!

4. Congrats! How adorable could a Damier Speedy 25 get? Looks gorgeous on you. Enjoy!:flowers:

5. Awesome! Congratulations, looks great.

6. yay finally!! looks great on you...CONGRATS!!

7. you look fabulous with it! congrats! :yahoo:

8. Gorgeous :nuts: What a great find :yahoo:

9. Beautiful I love the damier speedy and although the 25 is on the small side it fits absolutely loads I have a mono in that size

Off topic please beware fake elux receipts also exsist so still do all your checks don't just take it for granted that it's real if it has elux paperwork. I am not saying your is fake (your bag is FAB!!!!!) just some people don't know they fake elux things too.

10. Congrats!! It looks great on you :smile:

11. Congrats! The 25 is my fave size as well. It looks great on you!:yahoo:

12. Congrats and enjoy.:smile:

13. yay Sarah, congrats!!! You totally deserve it, girl, enjoy!

14. Ellie, that cles in your signature would look so great on this bag :graucho:

Thanks, ladies! I'm going out tonight and CANNOT WAIT to carry her!!! It's gonna be so hard to not be like "OMG look!!!!" to my girlfriends. I always have to restrain myself with a new bag. I know that sounds shallow, but I'm so proud of my babies! And since it's LV? WHEW. Twice as hard to keep mum!

15. i'm so glad u finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u look great in it!!!