It Finall Came In The Mail, First Lv=]

1. MY 1ST LV FINALLY CAME, I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE ER AND SAW THE PACKAGE AND OPENED WITH ONE HAND! :yahoo: LOL PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IF ITS LEGIT :lol: O YEAH AND HERES A PIC OF MY HAND :s

DSC01173.JPG DSC01174.JPG DSC01177.JPG DSC01179.JPG DSC01180.JPG DSC01182.JPG
  2. Aww.. poor one hand, hope that you get well fast. Lovely speedy, remember to join the club ! :graucho:

Congrats !

3. BEAUTIFUL! Where did u get it? and.... OMG WHAT HAPPENED how r u feeling?

4. Congrats!! I hope you hand feels better soon!

5. I Closed The Car Door On My Hand =[ I Had To Open The Door To Get It Out And They're Was A Crack Down The Middle, Bleeding! After 2 Hours Nail Was Removed, Then Four Stitches And A Fractured Finger. But This Baby Made Me Feel So Much Better =] Sorry Im Only Typing With One Hand So Poor Graammer Minimal Typing Lol

6. Do You Guys Think Its Legit Im Hoping It Is =\

7. Awwww, I hope your hand heals quickly! Congrats on the new speedy!! It looks legit!

8. Looks Fabulous!!
    congrats!!

9. love the speedy!

10. Love the speedy, congrats! Poor hand, I hope your hand feels better soon:smile:

11. aww, poor hand...congrats on the lovely bag!!!

12. two hours two remove the nail? how long did u wait in the er? and if u dont mind asking were u put to sleep, as I can't even imagine the pain.

13. no they just numb it, i went in waited 20 min then numb then xray then waited again took about 30min to remove the nail and stitches =[

14. I am so sorry about your hand. Love your new LV.

15. congrats on your new bag! take care of your hand!