It came...

What a stupid b*tch!!! :hysteric::cursing::censor::mad::rant: Why can't these sellers be honest and up-front?! I seriously want to personally slap this girl...I don't understand how human beings can do stuff like this to each other.

I'm being dramatic, yes, because human beings do far worse to each other on a daily basis, but behavior like this is so uncalled for and without it the world would be a much nicer place.

I hope you get your money back. Can you tell us the seller's name so that I know not to buy from her?

OMG Frances NO!!! I can't believe it!! That sucks!! Did you pay w/ a credit card? I would call my credit card company too....I feel so bad for you! How long does a claim take? Crap!! I was so excited for you!..I'm so sorry.....

that's ok. =/ i was excited too. i paid with my debit card. I don't know how long it takes but it takes a while.

I don't know if it would hurt me in the claim if I mentioned her user name here, but after the claim is settled, I will.

She kept denying the stains being there and tried to accuse me of making it up. Then she tried to explain to me that when people get use bags, they get stains. Thanks captain obvious. doesn't mean i have to want it or like it or keep it.

When I search for MJ bags on ebay, some sellers have pictures of imperfections on their bags. and some people are obviously willing to buy them as long as they're authentic because I see bids for them. I'm just not one of those people.

Yeah, I mean, if someone discloses in their auction "STAIN" and they take a photo, no worries; if you want to bid, you bid, and live with it. But if no stains are disclosed and the bag is represented as being in perfect visual condition, then it's called LYING.

Man oh man, people like her make my blood boil. Because you have nothing better to do than buy a bag, stain it immediately, and then send it back and ask for a refund, right? :lol:

So I talked her into letting me return it thank God. I cancelled the claim. How do I go about making the refund official with paypal? I'm scared if I just send her the bag, I'll never get my money back.

I can't wait till this is all over. I think once I get my refund, I'm just gonna get a new white blake w/ gold hardware. The venetia w/ gold h/w is too much for me. Silver h/w makes the venetia look more casual, but it can also be dressed up. Since I'll never find one though, I'll just get a blake. The blake is more simple, yet still very elegant.

Thank God you talked her into it!!! Are you sure the Venetia you want is not available? I would pm bag.lover and ask her to email her SA Stella...Good luck on getting your $$ back..Sorry I can't help you there...I would just hate for you to 'settle' for a bag that is second on your list...although I LOVE MY BLAKE!!!!!! Hang in there!!!

i am sooooo sorry this happened! i was watching that bag too, and i think i asked the seller if there were any imperfections and she said no! have to check my ebay messages again. why are people so nasty?!?

Since you had proof and could take pictures of the stains I would think she would want to settle this. Do you have to wait for her to get the bag back before she credits you. If so, make sure to take pictures of the stains and get delivery confirmation or return receipt requested and insure for full amount you paid when returning it. You won't want her to say she didn't receive it back. Someone this unscrupulous may do anything. Tell her that you expect return of your money within 24 hours of receipt of bag.

Oh I told her I'm sending it with signature confirmation. She had objected to that, I can't remember her reasoning. I'm worried about this as it is, and that made me worry a little more. I told her pretty much tough I'm doing it for my own protection. She claims she still never noticed the stains...bs! I think she's letting me return it because she wanted me to retract the negative feedback. she was whining that even though I retracted it, ppl will still be able to see the feedback and she'll have trouble selling the bag to anyone. Needless to say, I have no sympathy.

Really!? Which one?
The turnlock bowler in beige :heart:33