It came!!!

1. My VERY FIRST Tokidoki finally arrived today! The pictures don't do it justice!

LOOK AT THE PLACEMENT! The big bikini girl and smaller one on the front, + the surfing monkey and the seahorse!

DSCN0640.JPG

And on the back, the Rasta boy in the innertube and the girl rubbing sunscreen on the boy! SO CUTE!!!

DSCN0641.JPG

:nuts::wlae::yahoo:

2. :yahoo:Congrats!! It's adorable!!

3. vikitty - that is a really cute spiaggia. I agree the front is perfect placement of the girl... and you got the monkey on there too!! :yes:

what a great 1st toki!! congrats!! :yahoo:

4. Congrats!

5. congrats it's so cute.

6. I'm wearing it right now as I sit at my desk -- it's just SO CUTE!

One down, three to go!

7. awesome!! i loved my spiaggia bambinone too :biggrin:

8. Awesome placement, and I :heart: Bambinone style!! Congrats on an adorable first Toki!!

Make sure you post a pic of everything you put inside it in the "What's inside..." thread! :yes:

-SB

9. I did, SisterBlue!

And omg, the door rang five minutes ago -- my Pirata Portatelefono arrived, too! SUPERFAST, since she shipped it on MONDAY!

*runs to take pics*

10. Here's my Pirata Portatelefono -- a steal at only 65$ + shipping. :biggrin: I'm going to use it as a camerabag, or maybe to hold my DS lite!

I love how the pirate girl is under the mesh -- and the mermaid up at the top! I'll store extra memory cards for my camera and batteries, or DS games there!

DSCN0644.JPG

On the back, PIRATE MONKEY! Can you tell I love the monkeys? I also love the message in a bottle, the oyster, and all the gems!

DSCN0645.JPG

11. congrats!!! cuteee!!!

12. Majorly cute!

Congratulations on your first! :wlae:

13. Congrats!:drinkup:

14. Congrats !

15. Congrats!.... I love it.. Beautiful placement... :yes: