It came!!! My first MJ bag!!

1. I was sooooo excited to get home today. My MP was waiting for me. :yahoo: Definately not letting this one go. It looks so wonderful and thank god there were no problems with it. Sorry about the photos. Had a hard time taking pictures.

I have 2 questions though.

1) Besides Purse Brite does anyone recommend a purse organizer because I will definately need one with this.

2) Any advice on products to clean the hardware and the leather (there was some kind of blackish brown stuff on the zipper and I want to clean it off).

MJFerrariMP1.jpg MJFerrariMP2.jpg MJFerrariMP3.jpg MJFerrariMP4.jpg MJFerrariMP5.jpg
  2. It's a very pretty color! Congratulations!

3. congrats! & enjoy!!

4. That color is fierce!!! :nuts: Congrats on getting such a HOT looking bag!

Sorry that I don't have any suggestions for your two questions. I'm sure someone else on the forum can help you though. Enjoy your new bag!

5. OMG!! Soooooooo jealous!! That bag is hot!! I LOVE the color and the large MP is on my list for this year!! LUCKY GIRL!!!!! It looks great on you too!!! Enjoy it!!!! Where did you get it again? :heart: Emmy

6. The bag looks AWESOME! :biggrin: Congrats!

7. hot color!

8. time to take her out for a spin :party:

9. Gorgeous bag!

As for organizers, I have a "Joey Jr." and like it a lot. I use it for my MJ New Tote and my Venetia.

10. What a gorgeous bag you have!! Love the color and style--Congrats and wear her in good health!

11. Wow! What a hot bag! lucky you!

12. That is def a HOT bag... love that red. Sorry I can't help on the organizer question, but maybe baby wipes(alcohol free) and a soft toothbrush will get rid of that stuff on your zipper?

13. Woo hoo it came! I'm glad you love it! It's a beautiful bag! :love: Congrats!

14. Thanks everyone. Really glad I decided to call the store and buy this. The only flaw that I just noticed was a small rip along the side seam of the dust bag. I'll have to see if I can find another one or I can just get a box and store it all together like that (Can you tell I am really anal with this? lol). I can't wait to show it off this weekend.

Um I believe it was the Neiman Marcus Last Call San Diego.

15. Beautiful bag! Thanks for the pics!