IT CAME!!! I am so excited...

1. As promised by the seller...My "LEGACY LEATHER LIMITED EDITION TOTE" CAME TODAY!!! And...She so impressed me. She so gave the tote the "COACH" treatment. It was of course in it's brown dust cover...But then WRAPPED IN PINK TISSUE PAPER! And then a card on top...When I opened the card.Thanking me and wishing me "MUCH" pleasure in carrying my new tote! It looked NEW...(Other than the little ink mark.) There was even Coach tissue paper in the front pocket she stated she never used...Just a beautiful tote...I am so glad I won this bag...I had been wanting "THE TOTE"...And this fits the bill...I can haul all my sunday school papers back and fourth with ease...LOVIN' IT...:love:

* Note...Mr. Clean Eraser DOES remove ink stains!!! Just take a look~:yes:

IMG_2714 (2).JPG IMG_2715 (2).JPG
  2. wow! she is really gorgeous! and yeah those are like magic in a sponge...lol. i use them ALL the time.

3. Whoa, that is GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for you!! How awesome that you got the ink stain out...now it's all ready for you to use and enjoy!

4. Beautiful! :tup: Congrats, I am so glad you love her!!! :yahoo:

5. :yahoo::woohoo::tup:

6. Lovely!!! Enjoy! :tup:

7. That is a real cute bag! Congrats, enjoy!
    What a nice seller...if only they could all be that GREAT!!!
    The world would be a better place (at least eBay world).

8. Very nice!! And wow, thanks for the magic eraser tip-I'm sure that will come in handy someday.

9. That is one beautiful, classy bag! Enjoy!!!

10. TDF!! BAG!!!!! Congrats!!!

11. Congrats on the lovely bag! Isn'is great to deal with a classy seller?!:tup:

12. What a gorgeous bag! I would love to find one like that!!

13. I love that bag!

14. Congrats!!! That bag is gorgeous!!

15. Congrats, the bag is GORGEOUS and I'm glad you had a great buying experience.