Issues w/ Betty-Patent Leather

1. OK, so I've been carrying my Betty and--I love her, but I noticed a change in the texture of the leather in the handles and on the end sides of the bag. The leather feels wrinkly and not as smooth as when I first purchsed it.

Anyone else noticed this with their patent Betty Tote?

Should I be putting some sort of moisturizer on her?

2. I have the medium brown patent betty satchel with the chain handle (the duffle shaped one) and the leather was alway very crinkly and wrinkly. I think it's supposed to be that way. The handle has gotten a bit more that way but again, I think it looks better that way.

Post some pictures and I will compare it to my betty.

3. I had a similar experience w/ my regular leather black betty. It was smooth and a little bit stiff when I first got it, but got smooshy and soft as I wore it. I think its supposed to be that way too.

4. D&G, camera's acting crappy (it's been acting up a lot lately), so I couldn't post pics today. I'm off to the field for a week. I will post pics when I get back so you can take a look for me. Thanks.

5. I have a black patent tote that I've had for a while and it's has a wrinkle/smooshy character, I get tons of compliments on that bag. I think that the wrinkling may be characteristic of Chloe. I just purchased the brown chain Betty in patent a couple of months ago, and it is has wrinkles.