Issues listing ....

1. I currently have a bag listed on eBay, Its been there for 2 days now.
    Anyway today I decided while cleaning i'd list my LV agenda. I keep getting this msg from eBay when i go to List auction.

Why am I getting this ? I have several feedback for selling Lv items and havent had this issue before.

You cannot submit your listing due to the following problems
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Attention Seller: In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts listing items that are reportedly favored by counterfeiters. At this time, you are restricted from listing certain trademarked items until your current listings have ended. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support.
    We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.
    Click here for a window with eBay's policy on replica or counterfeit items
  2. I think it means they've limited you to one-at-a-time for listing designer goods (I had a 2 at a time limit).

In order to be able to remove this limit you need to personally email customer service and explain that you only sell authentic goods, you've been a longstanding member of ebay..yada yada yada. They will respond in about 48-72 hours and will usually remove the limit.

They are apparently doing this as a way of fighting counterfeiters!
  3. ok thanks :smile:
  4. Yep I had a two a day limit then I let it go for a while and emailed them and they lifted it!