issey miyake bilbao bao bao bag

Can anyone advise on how much stuff fits into this Bao Bao cube clutch? Any feedback? I really want it, it looks absolutely amazing, but I am still hesitating as it looks tiny
8SOsBFY.jpg

Hi

Just came from Tokyo recently and got my self super amazing totes from Baobao in Matsuya Ginza and Narita Airport

Just wondering how will you know which bags are limited edition and do they repeat the colors every year?:smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445346942.895748.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445346891.605195.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445346964.844432.jpg

Hi

Just came from Tokyo recently and got my self super amazing totes from Baobao in Matsuya Ginza and Narita Airport

Just wondering how will you know which bags are limited edition and do they repeat the colors every year?:smile:View attachment 3162842

View attachment 3162840
View attachment 3162845

Zoey princess, gorgeous bags!
May i know how much did you got them for?

I am heading to Tokyo this December and am thinking to purchase another bao bao if the price is right!

Zoey princess, gorgeous bags!
May i know how much did you got them for?

I am heading to Tokyo this December and am thinking to purchase another bao bao if the price is right!

Hi!!:smile:

Its ¥33,000 for the tote and ¥23,000 for the clutch plus 8%tax but if you bring your passport with you they can refund the tax for you:smile:

The maroon in 10x10 is actually their latest collection!:smile: the other color are hard to find now since they released it earlier i think sept or oct:smile:

Its ¥33,000 for the tote and ¥23,000 for the clutch plus 8%tax but if you bring your passport with you they can refund the tax for you:smile:

The maroon in 10x10 is actually their latest collection!:smile: the other color are hard to find now since they released it earlier i think sept or oct:smile:

Wow! Is this price in Japanese Yen?

GREAT prices!! Looking forward to my trip [emoji16]