isoldit sellers! WTF?

sweetestsin30

Jul 30, 2006
I really don't understand how these isoldit sellers can list & sell fake bags over & over again. I guess ebay won't shut down the accounts because they bring in so much for ebay. Look at this dirty fake bag 270106100223 :sick:

:shocked: OH! A few times ago, a fellow tPFfer posted, isoldit selling fake LV mono :yucky: It mean we have to more carefully, isoldit mix up auth & fake items in their auct.

Those places dont know fake from real.

There is one like isold it here in Alaska near me (not sure what it is called, but they sell on eBay for you).

The one time I went in, it was a couple of teenagers/college kids working it. 2 guys. They have no idea what a designer bag is. LOL

So, really, I am not surprised at all!

I am not an expert on Chloe - if you want a definite answer you should post it on the authenticate this thread in the Chloe forum - I hope it is real though:yes:

This explains a lot! I was wondering how they stayed in business when they are horrible auction sellers.

I was looking at a bag from one of them and they wouldn't respond to my questions (two very basic questions left out of the listing about the item). It really sucked because it was such a rare bag and looked authentic. I didn't bid because I didn't trust that the seller couldn't even RESPOND to my e-mails (yes I wanted the item enough I sent 2 e-mails).