Isn't there a Monogram Canvas bag that has it ALL???

Well, I love the BH and think it has great style, but a similar bag with more style is the Lockit Horizontal - I would buy it if I didnt have my BH. What about the Saleya MM in Damier? Cabas Piano? Also, if you like mini lin at all there are some CUTE and roomy bags...

the Manhattan GM is a good bag; very roomy with multiple pockets. and yes, if you can find one, the Monogram Riveting bag. it's one of my favorite Monogram bags; it can hold so much and yet not look too bulky

Neverfull PM! It has handles that fit on the shoulder and in the arm and short enough to hand carry. It's the perfect size, you can fill it from bottom to top and it's really true...it's never full. LOL! It even has the side tabs so if your board with it you can change the look of the bag day to day. Inside zipped pocket, awesome lining, an all around great bag!

Beverly or the new Palamero(sp?) wich will be released in a couple of months. it's a tote bag with a zipper and an extra strap similar to the cabby and it also has the pleat.

I want to see the Palermo too... I think it would be the perfect bag, but I just got the Neverfull MM (which is cute and practical, but no zipper)