Isnt she pretty?

Very nice! I like how it's relatively restrained for a Dior. (color, embellishments, etc) Good deal too. But then again, Dior never does well on resale.

If you bought from this seller, you are a braver girl than me! They have a 'legal' disclaimer, where they (almost certainly, illegally) try to wriggle out of any responsibility for the items consigned to them:

[SIZE=+1]Legal:[/SIZE]

We are merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sales of the products and do not own the products. Simplesold represents that the products are as described. We disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. As some states do not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, the prior disclaimer may not apply to you. Our liability to you or any other party under any circumstance is limited to the sales price of the relevant goods. As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.

Also, check out their delightful negatives and neutrals(!), which don't appear to be regarding bags, but certainly illustrate their attitude towards customers:

http://www.goofbay.co.uk/getFeedback.html?username=simplesold&Submit=Received+By

I would AVOID!!! :hrmm:

The authenticity card does not look the same as the ones issued from the boutique. I think this line has made it to the outlet already. Why risk it? Ebay is full of fakes.