isn't it cute? my mbmj lovely ladybug key ring

1. i went over to the mbmj store on bleecker today. they just opened up the men's store, so the special items has its own store by perry st. and the women's store takes up both sides of what used to be the mbmj clothing store. it's huge now AND carries some mj collection bags! it looks great.

anyway, i only bought this key ring. i hate my digital camera because it perverts the colors of everything (can anyone tell me how to fix this?). the tan is supposed to be darker, richer looking and not so orange. it's bigger than i thought it would be. it's larger than my palm, but it's still adorable! :heart:
    mbmj ladybug keychain.jpg interior.jpg
  2. darn you!
    i was all set to ban shopping this week and now you have to go and post that:graucho:
    it's absolutely adorable... enjoy!
  3. I really, really like that. I want one!

Its so hard here in the UK to get things like that. We don't have a MBMJ shop here as far as I know and only a limited amount is stocked in some big department stores.
  4. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
    Love it!

5. So cute! I want one too. Too bad I live in NC....:crybaby:
  6. Awwwww..its so adorable!
  7. Aww, so cute!
  8. very cuuuuuuute!!! :tup:
  9. I LOVE IT!:drool::nuts::heart::love::drinkup:
  10. that is so cute!
  11. Didn't one open in London this year?
  12. No that's MJ collection only, they do have some of special items but no mbmj. Selfridges, Liberty and HN do have a small selction of mbmj. Don't know about Harrods - never go there.
  13. I saw that the other day in a store. Very cute. Similar idea to the Vuitton cles that everyone loves so much.
  14. Really cute and looks really useful as well. :smile:
  15. So cute! Great buy!