Isabella Fiore

1. Hi Guys,

Wanted your opinion on the Fiore handbag which is the "Audra" style bag.

Is anyone familiar with the tattooed bag (hand-painted and embroidered), Limited Edition (only 100 made) etc, etc???

Does anyone here own one? I'm worried that the painted purse won't hold up in the rain, or am I just being silly???? It retails for $625 and I'm considering purchasing one.

2. Ohhh I kind of like the tattoo one on the homepage...I don't know why but it looks really nice...

good find!!
  3. I have the Buried Treasure skull bag (next to the python print in my closet pic) from last Summer and I have to tell ya, I get LOTS of compliments on it whenever I wear it. I love her bags!! They hold up well!!!
    abubba.jpg 011.jpg
  4. The paint won't run in the rain, it's treated - they're great bags!
  5. I've done some reading up on this forum and most complaints seem to be about the size and weight of the Fiore bags.

I also love the Oasis Studded Drew by Fiore. It's a dilemma. But I've heard that the Fiore Audra "Live to Love and Love to Live" is stunning.

Just wondered if anyone here had one! I'm an LV girl myself but lately I've craved gorgeous, delicious LEATHER!!!

Thanks guys for the responses.

6. I just got a Live to Love Bridget and it is SCRUMPTIOUS. I'm 5'10" and it is a big bag which really helps balance my height. Soft, it.
  7. I was just looking at one of her painted bags and I might get one. I always get practical, practical, practical, but you know? I'm also kind of artsy type, so I also am drawn to the artisan styled bags too and IF is one designer that has bags ranging from total classics to edgy to artsy.

I have seen her bags and some of them are REALLY heavy, but always beautiful. I'm drawn to the Peace Out bags for some reason!
  8. i adore the tatoo style! overall, isabella fiore is so appealing to me bc she isnt afraid to have fun with her designs! i have a bronze audra (really more of a light brownish shade) and I LOVE her!
  9. I have the Isabella Fiore "Me Hearty" bag in the Kelly style. It is the same collection as the "Buried Treasure" bag, except with a heart instead of a pirate. I bought the pirate bag in the Britta (just like above) but in black. It bugged my daughter so I took it back and got the "Me Hearty". I love it!! Caution, if you are even thinking about buying a bag on eBay, there are a lot of fakes. Especially in this collection. I got one and you can definitely tell it's a fake. Luckily, I got my money back.

I don't love all their bags, but some really appeal to me. They are definitely well made (and heavy). Not to worry about quality if you buy an authentic one!
  10. I have an audra bag. It was one of the earlier collections, not painted. I don't find it heavy at all. I LOVE it! I had a Drew Oasis bag in black. It is a STUNNING BAG! The leather detail and hardware is beautiful. It is REALLY big, much bigger than the audra. Also, it is much heavier and I think it sits awkwardly on the shoulder, but it is gorgeous. JMHO.
  11. Well, I ended up purchasing 2 Isabella Fiore bags!!! The "Live to Love" tattoo Audra in black

The Hugs and Kisses Sydney tote in a gorgeous mauve brown. The workmanship is unbelievable.....I LOVE her purses.

I'd love the Me Hearty Continental wallet....but those are rare and hard to find!

Yes, I'm officially a "Fiore" addict!!!!

Thanks for all of your advice and suggestions...I really appreciate it.