Isabella Fiore

1. Hi!! I'm new to purseblog but I'm so excited to have stumbled upon it...especially the eBay section of the boards. I think its so great that people are trying to get the names out there of sellers who claim to be authentic. I spend tons of time and money on eBay and people selling fakes is probably my biggest pet peeve.

But I just had a general opinion question. I love eBay and was searching lately and stumbled upon Isabella Fiore handbags. I've always been aware of the brand but never really looked into it at all.

Some seem a little weird with painted flowers and lots of intense patterns, but the solid leather bags seem really nice. Does anyone have any opinions? Or own one? I was interested in bidding for like a chocolate brown bag with some cool hardware.

Any opinions or owner info would be great! What do you think about these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks! -Zoe

2. oops...Its looks like I started this thread twice...ok clearly an amateur.
    -Zoe

3. What does everyone think of Isabella Fiore bags? Does anyone have one? I was thinking about bidding for one on ebay and would love some info about the brand. Here are the ones I think look really cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone have an IF bag?
    Thanks!
    -Zoe

4. Its looks like from a previous thread that IF isn't a really popular brand. I guess I'm just more interested in the solid leather bags with interesting hardware rather than the painted on designs.

-Zoe

5. I have the first bag shown and it's beautiful...Bags are well made and very, very heavy!

6. Isabella Fiore makes very durable, nice bags. There are a few classic IFs that are still popular and well-liked among PFers (the Audra, for example).

I've owned a couple of IFs along the way, and have nothing but great things to say about the brand. Good quality, great designs, nice leather.

It's just that many of the IF designs are so "out there" with the beading, detailing, flowers, etc. Unfortunately, that doesn't attract a mainstream audience.

7. My friend bought the second bag, the whipflash audra, from NM for $235ish... just to give you an idea of what price you could find it at a retail store.

Good luck

8. I love all the Audras (the first ones). I own the original brown, black Shir Honor Audra, gold, pink, white and pewter. I think they're very substantial and much lighter than your second choice. The brown ones have been around awhile - and then there are the really cool colors, like pink and white, that come around very very rarely. I'm not sure if those colors are around right now - if they are, they're very hard to find and very rare. I think you would be really happy with the solid color Audras. I don't really go for the really decorated ones.
    Check out eBay every now and again - from the last time I looked, there were several really nice ones and all authentic, I might add. Good luck! :nuts: