Isabella Fiore Woven Ella, opinion? please!

1. It's alright, but I'm not a fan of the crescent shape. If you don't totally love it, you should return it or sell it to your friend. Just my opinion :smile:
  2. It's OK. The price is fab, but I wouldn't keep it just because of that. If you like it and will wear it, then go for it!
  3. I like it!! Especially for that price!!!
  4. You got a great deal. But the bag is totally NMS, I don't particularly care for woven bags or goldish colored bags. All that matters is that you like it, though!
  5. I like it better in the color that you got than in the black and white pic I first saw, but it's not really for me either. I'm always worried about woven bags being fragile, for some reason. It you're not 100% in love with it, use the $151 towards something else.
  6. I have two woven isabella's.

I love my Beweave Audra Bag, but it's a nice green and I have 4 green bags so it is slow in rotation. I get a lot of compliments when I do carry her though.

However, then there is my Piece it Jill Bag. The leather is so soft, everything fits, it's like second skin. I love love love this bag.

I think the color you have chosen will do well come spring and you will probably using it more than you think. Nice bag and a really nice price.
    01-03-08 011.jpg 01-03-08 007.jpg