Isabella Fiore, what do you think?

I LOVE IF bags (I have 5!) but I stick to the more sedate styles. All the flowers and colors make me nervous. And I hate the Summer Of Love collection and the Easy Rider collection. But for basic leather bags, they can't be beat. Here is my latest two. The Embellished Nikki (which is as wild as I'll go for beading and such) and my Sweet Dreams Bag. I love them both. But everyone has different taste. I know Shushopn got the Sweet Dreams bag and didn't care for it. Too Large. But for me it's the right size. I like room for alot of crap.

View attachment 29721

View attachment 29722

Lexie2000 said:
I LOVE IF bags (I have 5!) but I stick to the more sedate styles. All the flowers and colors make me nervous. And I hate the Summer Of Love collection and the Easy Rider collection. But for basic leather bags, they can't be beat. Here is my latest two. The Embellished Nikki (which is as wild as I'll go for beading and such) and my Sweet Dreams Bag. I love them both. But everyone has different taste. I know Shushopn got the Sweet Dreams bag and didn't care for it. Too Large. But for me it's the right size. I like room for alot of crap.

View attachment 29721

View attachment 29722

Hi, Lexie2000, LOVE, LOVE,LOVE your IF bags- they're gorgeous. Like works of art. I would put them on display on a shelf :biggrin: . I completely agree with you- I think the IF leather bags are fab but I don't really like the bags with loads of "stuff" on it -IF can be a bit OTT with the embellishments sometimes- can be a bit migraine-inducing.