Isabella Fiore Twister Sister Skylar

1. Honest opinions of the hobo style, but in the rich chocolate color only. :confused1::shrugs::girlsigh:

isabellafioiregreen1 IF.JPG isabellachocolate1.jpg isabellamustar1d.jpg
  2. :heart::tup: loves
  3. Personally, I love the green one-I have three Isabella Fiore bags-they are very well made and last forever! :angel:
  4. Like the handle and the outside pockets
  5. Very nice bag but I love the green!
  6. I also love the green, will be perfect for spring and summer
  7. I know! :yes: But I already own a brown one. :shame:

I am contemplating passing it along...I just don't know...some days I like it, some days I don't. :push:

I needed some input! :tup:
  8. Oh my, I love the green. Perfect color for the upcoming season.
  9. I think it's beautiful!!!
  10. Not one of my faves BUT I have 3 IF bags and I LOVE them. They take a beating and last forever!!
  11. I think this may be part of my issue. I have a total of 5 IF bags, including the original Whipflash Audra in brown and the original Quilty Pleasure Carina in brown. It's tough to beat those two bags...I was having doubts that this one was worthy of the rest! :p
  12. I have a real love/hate relationship with IF...the styles change so quickly. So, if I find one (or more) I like I'm going IN and that's that. So what if it's soooo 2005 or whatever. They look great (the understated styles, IMO) and hold up incredibly well. :tup:
  13. Which ones do you have? ;)
  14. cute!
  15. i kno u technically werent asking for opinions on the green...but i love it as well :smile: