Isabella Fiore Stud Muffin

1. Does anyone carry this tote? How do you like it? Is it heavy? I'm considering it...
    [​IMG]

2. very heavy!

3. make sure you see it in person befor you get it, it looked different than i expected, but it's hard to explain why or how.

4. was it different- "yuck" or just OK??

5. That one looks heavy. I ADORE most of IF's designs but that one's not for me so much.
    Can you go check it out in person first?

6. it was just ok.

7. Well, I got it in the dark brown, and I love it. I love tote bags, though, and it is very roomy, and not that heavy--some of the other isabella ones have been heavier, IMO. I would go and look at it though, I bought mine at NM after seeing it, trying it on, and totally loving it.

8. I dont have it but I think it's cute.

9. Amanda--
    You're RIGHT! I saw it this afternoon!! Just a bit different from what I thought it would look like. I can't decide what I think, I don't love it like I thought I would...

fashionfrenzy is right, not as heavy as some others!

10. I found the leather to be a bit shinier, glossier than my Quilty Pleasures. That's what I didn't like about it.

11. Was it a tote or a hobo stud muffin? I just bought a "tote" and it looks different from the hobo that I have. Any advise?