Isabella Fiore Sample Sale....L.A

1. It's that time again, another Isabella sample sale:yahoo:!!!

November 10-11 & 17-18
    9AM-4PM Sat. & 9AM-1PM Sun.
    9086 Rosecrans Ave.
    Bellflower, CA 90706
  2. Ooo very exciting since I missed the last were the prices at the last sample sale??
  3. oooh me too, how do you think the prices will be? I can do that drive :smile:
  4. Yet again - SOOO jealous!!!
  5. At the last sale, they told me they would probably have another before the holidays, but didn't have dates yet. I've been waiting for this!!!
  6. So did anyone go to the sample sale? I'm going to try to make it next Saturday.
  7. Yeah... it was pretty good. I bought three bags and 2 purse inserts for about 240. I would love to post pics but every time I try to it says the file is too big.
  9. Sounds like there were some good deals! Wish I had time to go..

10. They do have really great deals!!! I went back in January and they had tons of stuff( some still in the stores) @ 60% off or more:nuts:....
  11. I picked up 8 things on Saturday, and plan to go back next weekend. The prices and selection are excellent:tup:.
  12. What was the price range for the bags and other items, if there were any? I heard that there was supposed to be shoes too? Was it crowded? Sorry if I have many questions. I was thinking about going next weekend but want to make sure that it's worth the drive for me.

If you can post pics that would be awesome!
  13. Was there a long line to get in? Big crowd? I'm thinking of going on Saturday at 9AM. I'd love to see pictures of what people scored.
  14. There were shoes, handbags, wallets and bag inserts. I got there at about 8:45 and there was no line, but it was crowded inside. I'll try and figure out how to put a pic in.
  15. By any chance did you see any turquoise and brown beaded bags at the sale?