Isabella Fiore or similar designers

Iluvbags said:
I wonder how some of these people get the bags so early?? :suspiciou

The photo in the eBay listing is the same photo that was on the website from which I ordered (before they pulled the photo because the bag was sold out). I don't think anyone has the bag yet. I guess I could put mine up for sale -- I know I'm getting one and I know what I am paying for it. And I can pirate a photo as well as anyone else!

Issmom said:
The photo in the eBay listing is the same photo that was on the website from which I ordered (before they pulled the photo because the bag was sold out). I don't think anyone has the bag yet. I guess I could put mine up for sale -- I know I'm getting one and I know what I am paying for it. And I can pirate a photo as well as anyone else!

This is true. You could put yours up for sale and make a profit. I wouldnt blame u at all. Trust me I thought about doing it when i got my quilty pleasures bag. They are selling on ebay for much more than what I paid. But i love the bag too much, so I can't do it. But if I could get my hands on another one i would do it in a minute. then i would use my profit to buy myself another bag :toung:

Here it is. I think the contrast in the two materials makes it look so much less rugged than the all leather. I like the toughness of the original design. I wonder if this did this because they were blindsided by the popularity of the bag and couldn't get more leather? Or do they think canvas and metallic is better for Spring?

Attachments

• 40_2.jpg
    40_2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 97
Issmom said:
Here it is. I think the contrast in the two materials makes it look so much less rugged than the all leather. I like the toughness of the original design. I wonder if this did this because they were blindsided by the popularity of the bag and couldn't get more leather? Or do they think canvas and metallic is better for Spring?

Ewww. That's bad:sick: . It looks cheap. Not nearly as carefully crafted as our bag. I bet they did the canvas version due to popularity of the leather one but had to change it up a bit.
I read somewhere that Isabella Fiore won't repeat a bag. Once its gone its gone. I dont know how true that is but i'm glad that I have mine. The canvas simply would not due for me. I wonder if it cost way less that the leather one. I would hope so.
That canvas bag is just really bad. Really bad.

When I got mine, the guy in the store said that he knew he could sell as many as he could get his hands on. Then he mentioned that IF was doing it in an pearlized for Spring. I was envisioning the same bag with a slight coppery metallic cast to it. Not this!

Hi! I am another Fiore fan. I owned two of her bags. Her bags are wonderful, true what you guys say, there isn't a lot of fakes yet. True, I am in the process of buying another one. I thinkebay has some pretty good deals right now. Check them out.

amanda said:
man i really want a quilty pleasures :-/

They are sold out completely in stores. You can still get one on ebay or on this online boutique that I found on google, but you're going to pay waaaay more that what the bag went for in stores. :sad:

is it worth it? I don't think there going to make any more of the leather ones. Did you see that canvas one from the other post??
What do you think?

Iluvbags said:
They are sold out completely in stores. You can still get one on ebay or on this online boutique that I found on google, but you're going to pay waaaay more that what the bag went for in stores. :sad:

is it worth it? I don't think there going to make any more of the leather ones. Did you see that canvas one from the other post??
What do you think?

i'm not going to get one, if i was going to pay a grand for a bag, i'd kick in another $200 and hunt down a paddington. i may get one of her smaller brown hobos, though. i can't remember what they're called. they're on adasa.com.

Bergdorf's just listed the Stud Muffin on their website in a pale green and black. I still like my one-day-it-will-be-delivered cream better.

Attachments

• BGV6239_mp.jpg
    BGV6239_mp.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 165
Issmom said:
Bergdorf's just listed the Stud Muffin on their website in a pale green and black. I still like my one-day-it-will-be-delivered cream better.

I like the cream better too. Surprisingly the green does not look bad though.

Yesterday I was in the shoe department at Nordstrom's and I saw a woman carrying the Quilty Pleasures bag. Naturally I had to go over and complement her on it. I asked if it felt heavy to carry it, and she let me pick it up (saying 'well, it's fully of stuff that's partly why'). It looked great with the sophisticated cream colored suit she was wearing. I was happy to see it because there wasn't anything too exciting in Nordy's purse department that particular day...