Isabella Fiore or similar designers

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I just recently discovered Isabella Fiore bags and I am in love. I especially like their bags because you don't see everyone on the street carrying one. I mean, I know the bags are extremely popular and sell out fast but they don't make them in the large volume like other designers such as Louis Vuitton. Face it you just can't be original carrying an LV. (even though I love them and own many)

Anyway i have already bought 3 Fiore bags and was wondering if anyone knows a designer that makes bags similar to Fiore. (i prefer the leather ones with nice detailing--not the beaded or fabric bags)

Also does anyone have a secret spot to buy Fiore since the department stores sell out so quick and only get 2 or three of each style?????

thanks

I'm glad you discovered such a fantastic designer - Fiore is hit and miss sometimes, but never boring!

For similiar designers who make elegant, yet fun designs I would check out Betsey Johnson, Emilio Pucci, Cynthia Rowley, Miu Miu, and (of course, my favorite) Rafe.

For all your Fiore needs, I definitely suggest checking out eBay. Since it's not a huge name, you don't have to worry as much about fakes - and they have some pretty hot deals ending every day.

For online vendors that sell Fiore, check adasa.com, and thepursestore.com

Thanks Chemlex. i already love betsey johnson but i find her styles hit or miss. I will check out Miu Miu and the others that you mentioned.

Stupid question....how do you pronounce Miu Miu? (I don't want to look like an idiot when I go to the stores. :wacko:

isbfrhobqty.jpg

This is the quilty pleasures bag that I was talking about. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo in love. i have not been this exited about a bag since I bought my first louis Vuitton back in the day :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sorry. I wasnt talking about the Quilty Pleasures bag in this post. Must have been somewhere else. Anyway this bag is sold out all over the country and I just happen to get one becasue it was a return. :love: I'm drooling. I love this bag:love: :love: . I swear I woke up thinking about it this morning. I have a problem.

isbfrhobqty.jpg

Actually it has not arrived yet. I just had it shipped to me a couple of days ago when the sales lady called. Hopefully it will be here tommorow. i think that's why i'm obsessing so much is because of the anticipation.

I 'll have to let u know once I get it. i know I'll be pleased :lol:

I'm a Fiore girl! lol. Like you I prefer the leather bags to the fabric ones which can be hit or miss for me. I have one IF tote called Picket Fences, from this past spring/summer. I adore it. Here's a picture of it with the wallet. I got both on ebay :smile:

Attachments

• IsabellaFiore.jpg
    IsabellaFiore.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 252
I have the quilty pleasures in the brown you showed. I love it! LOVE IT! In fact, I'm going to purposely put it away for tomorrow just to get my other babies out into the sun.

I have a pre-order at Searle in NYC for a cream colored studded tote I haven't seen anywhere else. Its supposed to arrive in mid-December and its sold out so its not on their web page anymore. As best as I can tell, its the pattern/color of this clutch, but the shape of the hobo!

I can't wait.:love:

Attachments

• clutch.jpg
    clutch.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 166
  • hobo1.jpg
    hobo1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 198
I am actually not a fan of Isabella Fiore at all (too frilly for me) but I do LOVE that quilted bag. It is gorgeous. I think I saw it at Bergdorf's. They are probably sold out by now though.

Yes Bergdorfs is all sold out. I checked. Everyone is. That bag is sooo delicious.

ISSMOM if the bag that you have on order is the color of the wallet and the shape of the other one then i think I want it too. Sounds cute. If you come across the name of it or get a picture let me know. Meanwhile I'm camping out in front of my door to wait on my Quilty bag to be delived. According to FedEx its arriving tommorow.

I CANT"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: