Isabella Fiore - Magic Carpet Tote

1. Does anybody know where I can find one of these purses? Saks was selling them last year. I tried eBay but nothing so far.

Thanks!:angel:

2. Do you have a picture?

3. I saw 2 of these on eBay in the past few months. I was looking at one with intent. I just LOVE the bag. Reminds me of Mary Poppins! But I really had no use for it. I will contact the one seller that had it (I don't think it ever sold) but she is one of my favorite sellers so I will ask if she still has it. I Googled and eBay'ed and found nothing except the old Saks info. They did say to call and ask for availability. You could try. Here's the info and number.
    Isabella Fiore

Magic Carpet Tote

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Kelsey, a patchwork-designed beaded chenille and velvet bag create a bohemian-chic look.
    · Leather and stud trim
    · Double top handle
    · Frame-style top; diary-lock closure
    · Back zip pocket
    · Cotton canvas lining with zip and open pockets
    · 13"H X 19"L X 8½"W
    · Made in Italy[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$725.00 Sale $289.90 0444225997286[/FONT]Sorry, this item is no longer available online. Please call 1.877.551.Saks (7257) to inquire about availability.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

4. Thanks Lexie! I know, I don't really know when I could use it but I really like it! I finally got my IF collection, it took time but got all the ones I wanted but the Magic Carpet. I also saw the Saks link, I will give it a try.

Let me know if the seller you know still has it!

Thankssssssssssss

5. I heard back from Ali-Babe. Unfortunately she sold hers but she sent me the page from BG and said when anyone returns a bag they will pop it into this page. It's a long shot but...
    Bergdorf Goodman  - Patchwork Frame Bag

6. I tried Saks but they dont have it.
    Thanks for the info Lexie.