Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

IMG_9884.JPG

Very cool! They look great on you - did you buy them at the Paris boutique?

No one in this thread thinks these are ridiculously expensive for sneakers? :nuts:

I can't say that hasn't crossed my mind, but they look really awesome on! I actually think Dickers are ridiculously expensive for casual booties, but that didn't stop me from buying a pair, lol.

I can't say that hasn't crossed my mind, but they look really awesome on! I actually think Dickers are ridiculously expensive for casual booties, but that didn't stop me from buying a pair, lol.
I am concerned with the fact that they might be 2 trendy I have them in black on black but trying to decide if I should keep them

I say keep!
If a month from now you really feel they're not you, you could always sell off eBay and get your mOney back!
They are so hard to find!
Post mod pics and let's help you decide! :smile:
OTE=AriB;19840486]I am concerned with the fact that they might be 2 trendy I have them in black on black but trying to decide if I should keep them[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And yep. Right next-door to the Jerome dreyfuss store!! Which was surprisingly uninteresting by comparison.

And yes, you can certainly resell them on eBay, which I still might, as after walking all over Paris the first day, they are now oddly uncomfortable. :oh:

I say keep!
If a month from now you really feel they're not you, you could always sell off eBay and get your mOney back!
They are so hard to find!
Post mod pics and let's help you decide! :smile:
OTE=AriB;19840486]I am concerned with the fact that they might be 2 trendy I have them in black on black but trying to decide if I should keep them
[/QUOTE]
Ok gosh I'm shy but will post btw I noticed you are also a Alaia fan need to show you my new gray simple boot let me know what u think x

would love to see the alaias as well....
:smile:

Ok gosh I'm shy but will post btw I noticed you are also a Alaia fan need to show you my new gray simple boot let me know what u think x[/QUOTE]

hi!!! I would like to get Becket sneakers...somebody please tell me about stock they have in Parisian stores. Are these hard to find, are here waiting lists...

And witch I. Marant store in paris is the best (biggest stock)

Thanks a lot!!!

I wanna know it too. My friend called to Isabel Marant boutique in Spain and SA told her it is impossible to get a pair of sneakers, SA say they are out of production. Do you think it is true? I am super interested to get a new pair in black patent/dark red.

OMG out of production!!! Oh... My friend is going to paris, and Im gonna ask him to get them for me, but i didnt call the boutique. They were available on net-a-porter, but they dont carry them any more. I would like if someone from Paris could tell me about Parisian stores. THANKS!!!

I'm not in Paris, but I'd strongly suggest calling the 3 boutiques and the department stores (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette, Le Bon Marche) before sending your friend to any of them. The biggest stores are probably the two Right Bank ones near the Marais, but I know from experience that this doesn't imply they'll have what you're looking for. I once hunted for a scarf in all three Parisian boutiques (which was sold out in all of them), only to find three of them hanging in Le Bon Marche (department store). If you do find a store that has the sneakers. get them to put it on hold for you and give them the details of your friend.

I'm not in Paris, but I'd strongly suggest calling the 3 boutiques and the department stores (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette, Le Bon Marche) before sending your friend to any of them. The biggest stores are probably the two Right Bank ones near the Marais, but I know from experience that this doesn't imply they'll have what you're looking for. I once hunted for a scarf in all three Parisian boutiques (which was sold out in all of them), only to find three of them hanging in Le Bon Marche (department store). If you do find a store that has the sneakers. get them to put it on hold for you and give them the details of your friend.

Thanks!!!
I called IM stores and they told me that they dont have them, but will get them in the january.
Im gonna try department stores later.