Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

I just took delivery of Loli pants in navy, Laniney top, Karon tee (striped linen) and Usak silk top from the winter season.
The Loli pants are fab - highly recommend! I took NAP's advice to size up and they fit the way I like, a bit slouchy and slightly low on the hip. I could easily be enticed to buy another colour as well.
Lainey top is pretty but I took NAP's advice to size up for wide shoulders and it's too big. I'll definitely return this one but undecided on size exchange or refund.
Karon linen tee is very fitted. I usually size up one for a less fitted look and the size Small is tight. Definitely returning and not sure if I'll bother to exchange for a larger size.
Usak top is lovely! Very nice cut and fabric. I'm so happy to finally have it and at a good price :biggrin:

Yay, so glad the pants worked out for you!

I'm on the fence about the Lainey too. Saw it again today and still love the print but ended up with a cashmere sweater instead. :biggrin: It's still cold over here!

I'm actually liking a few things from Etoile this season! Has anyone tried the Vince top? I might have to get this one too. And I saw this cute jacket, which is a bit pricey but it looks like tassels and pompoms are going to continue to be a big thing this season. Love it! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454246969.160419.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1454246977.661886.jpg

Yay, so glad the pants worked out for you!

I'm on the fence about the Lainey too. Saw it again today and still love the print but ended up with a cashmere sweater instead. :biggrin: It's still cold over here!

I've decided to give the Lainey another chance in a smaller size. It's a lovely print and the fabric is light and soft. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of it if I'm happy with the fit.
As for cashmere sweaters, they're always a great buy and hard to resist (I have a real weakness for them). I'm banned from buying any more! My climate is better suited to stockpiling light and breezy printed tops :biggrin:

I think you'll love them! My usual size probably would have worked too - I just prefer a slouchier look in this style.

I received my Loli pants today and honestly I am a little bit underwhelmed. The fabric and print look better online than IRL to me, and the fit is a tiny bit strange on me. I was hoping the print would be brighter. They are definitely loose through the hips (which seems to be a problem with IM loose pants got me) but they are sort of cropped at an awkward place. Will have to think more on whether I want to keep them. For the price I just thought they would be a little more special I guess.

I received my Loli pants today and honestly I am a little bit underwhelmed. The fabric and print look better online than IRL to me, and the fit is a tiny bit strange on me. I was hoping the print would be brighter. They are definitely loose through the hips (which seems to be a problem with IM loose pants got me) but they are sort of cropped at an awkward place. Will have to think more on whether I want to keep them. For the price I just thought they would be a little more special I guess.

I was JUST about to order them. Ugh, now I'm rethinking.

Any thoughts on the espadrilles? I am considering the white/navy paisley pair. Are they worth it? I hate spending a lot on espadrilles. But I haven't found the cheaper brands like Soluods to be comfortable.

Any thoughts on the espadrilles? I am considering the white/navy paisley pair. Are they worth it? I hate spending a lot on espadrilles. But I haven't found the cheaper brands like Soluods to be comfortable.

You are petite though, right? The length might be better on you. I'm 5'6" with long legs so they were just a bit shorter than I wanted. I was hoping the fabric had a bit of sparkle to it, but the paisley print is a flat white.

Have you tried Manebi espadrilles? I find them super comfy, whereas Soludos kill my feet and even the Chanel espadrilles are far less comfortable IMO.

That's funny, had a pair of Manebi espadrilles( on sale for $25!) in my Net a Porter cart with the Loli pants. I just ordered both.

I bought a pair of Stella Mcartney espadrilles 3 or 4 years ago and they were so comfortable, I wore them until they got holes. I can't find any as good.

That's funny, had a pair of Manebi espadrilles( on sale for $25!) in my Net a Porter cart with the Loli pants. I just ordered both.

I bought a pair of Stella Mcartney espadrilles 3 or 4 years ago and they were so comfortable, I wore them until they got holes. I can't find any as good.

Well I hope you like both. That's a great deal on the Manebi espadrilles. I hope you find them comfy!

The IM espadrilees have a thicker sole than the Soludos, so out of the box, they're more comfy and offer more support. I haven't had the chance to wear them out yet, so can't give a proper review. But there's a black leather label inside at the heel and the dye rubs off, which will bug a lot of people. I've been wiping it with baby wipes and hoping to get rid of most of the excess dye before I start wearing them.

I also just got a pair of A Wang Devon espadrilles and those babies are super comfy, like walking on cushions! I believe they have a double sole. But they're leather and have a zip front, so they look more like a city shoe than a traditional espadrille.

Well I hope you like both. That's a great deal on the Manebi espadrilles. I hope you find them comfy!

How is Manebi sizing? I'm tempted to get the leopard calf hair ones on sale from NAP but won't be able to return/exchange since I'm shippping them to my friend.

The IM espadrilees have a thicker sole than the Soludos, so out of the box, they're more comfy and offer more support. I haven't had the chance to wear them out yet, so can't give a proper review. But there's a black leather label inside at the heel and the dye rubs off, which will bug a lot of people. I've been wiping it with baby wipes and hoping to get rid of most of the excess dye before I start wearing them.

I also just got a pair of A Wang Devon espadrilles and those babies are super comfy, like walking on cushions! I believe they have a double sole. But they're leather and have a zip front, so they look more like a city shoe than a traditional espadrille.

How is Manebi sizing? I'm tempted to get the leopard calf hair ones on sale from NAP but won't be able to return/exchange since I'm shippping them to my friend.

I really like the leopard ones but I have too many leopard shoes! I'd say Manebi fits true to size. I'm an 8.5/9 and wear 39.