Isaac Mizrahi Show Tickets

1. Just saw this ad and thought some tPF members may be interested....

Isaac Mizrahi is back for his second season of his talk show on the Style network, and he would like to invite you and your guests to attend a free taping! Join the fashion designer, red carpet interviewer and talk show host for fashion tips, cooking advice, celebrity guests, audience makeovers/giveaways and much, much more!

The show runs Tuesdays through Fridays from September 20th until October 13th (There are no shows from October 2-6th). We have 3 shows per day –audience load-in begins at 10:45am, 2:30pm, and 4:45pm. We suggest you arrive a bit early to secure your place in line. Our studio is located at 501 W. 36th St in New York City (between 10th and 11th).

Please email isaactickets@eentertainment.com to request tickets or more information. Be sure to include all your contact information in your message, the day of the week and time requested, along with the number of tickets you’d like. Please include at least two possible show times you could attend. Please keep in mind that everyone in your party must be at least 18 years old.

Example (Please include all of the following in formation):
    I could attend a Tuesday show at 10:45am or a Thursday show at 2:30pm. My name is________, My daytime phone number is________, my email address (where you can contact me) is________ and the number of tickets I want are_______.

Thank you, and we hope to see you soon!

isaactickets@eentertainment.com

2. I won't be in New York for several months but I'm a huge fan of the show and wasn't sure if it was coming back again - so glad to know it is - I have missed it.