Isaac Hanson Expecting Baby No. 2

1. [​IMG]Isaac Hanson and his wife, Nikki, are expecting their second child, Hanson tells PEOPLE.

"Nikki and I are so very exited about the new addition to our family," he says. "We can't wait to meet him or her."

The eldest of the Hanson clan, Isaac, 27, and Nicole, 24, his wife since September 2006, also have a 10-month-old son, Everett.

Their new addition will also have an instant playmate – Isaac's younger brother Zac and his wife, Kate, are expecting their first child in May.

Before Isaac's daddy duties increase, he'll stay busy on the road: Hanson will play two shows at Austin's SXSW, then they'll kick off "The Walk" tour April 9 (for more tour info, visit

2. congrats!

3. he was the only one is the group who looked like a real live boy...

congrats to him for making the bulls eye!! :lol:

4. I used to love them!

But they are going on tour again? Have they even had any songs out in the last 10 years??

5. congrats to them! :biggrin:

6. haha MMMMMMMM bop! hilarious..I remember back in the 8th grade when I first saw them in a magazine, I didn't know if the two younger ones were girls or not..

7. He turned out fine! (not like fiinneeeee~) but he looks happy and not messed up basically *thumbs up*

8. Aww....I used to love them!!! Boy, those Hansons sure can pump out the kids though!

9. Wow what a big Hanson clan!
    Congrats...

10. They certainly are a fertile bunch, aren't they?

11. Lol I know, I keep hearing about one of their wives having a baby at least a couple of times a year now. :p

But congrats to them. I used to love Zac and Taylor. :push:

12. I alway thought I'd be the one having his babies. LOL. I was one of those Hanson fansons and proud of it!

Seriously, congratulations to him though. I finally saw them perform last year and it was amazing.

13. LMAO! :lol: