Is your other half a name whore?

1. Just wondering,
    Does your husband/boyfriend/significant other/lover carry a name brand wallet or man purse? Is he as obsessed with his brand like you are?

My husband carries his money and license and cards in his pocket wrapped together with a rubberband....yet purchases most of my bags on his own?!?

He's a bag name whore for woman's purses only? Oh god- is he wierd???

2. My DH has been dressing the same since he was 19--either a plain white t-shirt or a t-shirt with some Skater company name, Levi's, and skate shoes or converse. The closest he has ever come to being a "name whore" was the time he asked me to buy him a la coste shirt for his birthday. He hated my LV phase and thinks the few LV bags that I do own are tacky, even though he bought me one for my birthday. I bought him a black taiga LV planner, hoping that he would see the value in a good brand name, but he never used it. He still carries around the same foul planner he has been using for the past ten years...

3. Not really...he appreciates the more expensive names but doesn't buy solely for the name. He likes Les Paul for his guitars, Zegna for ties, etc. That's one of the things I love about him is how he doesn't judge me for buying more expensive things because he, too, sees the quality in the designer names. Most people just brush that off as being stuck up or snobbish because I have a designer bag but he NEVER judges me.
    Anyway, neither of us buy things JUST because it has a name though because we both buy things from a variety of places, not just designer.

4. Nope! He wears Levi's and buys Nautica shirts for work. He's about as anti-designer as you can get. His thing is cars, computers and electronics.

5. LMFAO...check to see if you can get a rubber band from LV, Chloe or Chanel :s

6. My fiancee primarily wears Skin and Fox bc he works in the motorsports industry.

However, I now have him interested in buying a pair of True Religion jeans!!!

I have created a monster!! LOL

7. None -- he would be happy with H&M until he dies. So I buy him his nice stuff......

8. ^awww so sweet :smile:

9. my bf was an abercrombie LI boy in HS. now, he's upped it to more "mature" brands i think like banana republic, j. crew and theory. he isn't really a name whore, but let's just say he doesnt mind paying designer prices if the quality is good. i hope that made sense!

10. My BF is definitely not a name whore, unlike myself :shame:

11. lol....he calls vuitton (my favorite), the store with the brown bags.....I warn my SAs at holiday, birthday, anniversary time.

12. nope... i'm his personal shopper :p he don't like shopping, but he dressed in boho style, he's an artist. so he'll be happier when i bought him something from vintage stores than a retail store.

13. My husband loves LV actually :yes: he has a few wallets and is planning on getting a bag sometime for his laptop.
    and he wears Armani & a few other labels alot.

I think I'm rubbing off on him ^_^ lol!

14. Like seahorseinstripes, I'm my BF's personal shopper as well. He couldn't give less of a hoot where his clothes come from. I'm the designer-clothes/accessories horse... he mostly wears J.Crew.

15. My Hubby carries a Coach wallet...