Is White Fiore Audra Too Trendy?

1. Hi everyone - I'm considering purchasing a white Isabella Fiore Whipflash Audra in that white from last season. I can get it for a great price - but that's not my concern. Is white leather not a good thing? Too trendy? Or always in style? Even with those white studs????
  2. personally i found this bag is too loud :p
    about the colour, i think black and white will never get out of style...
    but the most important thing is your feeling about the colour
  3. Personally I love this bag. And I like the idea of colors other than black and brown.
  4. I don't think the white is too trendy. This past spring I bought a white IF Audra, but wound up returning it because the bag looked gray when I brought it home. In the store, the color looked interesting. It's hard to describe, but it was similar to a subtle white wash with hardly noticeable varying depths of white. However, when I got home and tried on the bag, the white wash effect was not subtle. The white did not look even and the bag actually looked more gray. I really loved thes style of the bag - definitely not too trendy, but IMO I would have loved it more if the color was more of a vibrant white.
  5. I don't think it's trendy at all. I personally love the Audra style shape and have a few of them.:shame: I would definitely say the white is a bright white with a matte finish. It's cute too with the pinky rose interior of the bag.

Go for it, if you like it!!!!!:yes:
  6. Interesting. Yes, I've heard that. Gosh - I swore that it was a really nice white. Like I'll say to those people "Hi - can I take this $500 bag outside to see it in the light?" :nuts: I will just have to take another trip out there. Not my favorite. The Off 5th Store is about 30 miles away - so I'm logging like 60 miles for a bag. :lol: Well, it's worth it though. I have a Kooba Marcelle in Ivory so I thought I was done......:cursing:
  7. I have done this before...once the SA let me go alone out into the mall, and once at Nordstrom, the SA accompanied me outside with it. I am sure it's not an unusual request.

I have the original Audra in brown. I really like it. I sold my first one that I had, and then bought another because I missed it. :shame:

Good luck! ;)
  8. This is a gorgeous bag. I say go for it. I have a slightly smaller MiuMiu in white, for a couple of years now and I am amazed how much use I have gotten out of it.