Is Wearing LV Make a Guy Look Gay?

i agree Lv made for certain people they are jealous and who knows they themselve r gay but they cant dress well lol...:roflmfao: wat a joke !!!! ya hate those stereotype thinking!!!! they should get out of the box !!!!:P

Well, I once told my bf "any guy who can pull off wearing a pink or lavender shirt has my utmost respect".

Pink shirt or not, gay or not, you just need to worry about what you like and rock it!

Sorry off topic, guys who wear LV have great taste and not afraid of showing it, so they have my respect as well (ps. has to be authentic LV though). lol

Aren't there many many things very "gay" nowadays in the world of fashion??
I think it depends who the commentary comes from.
For me LV just means luxury and great taste ;)

Well, I once told my bf "any guy who can pull off wearing a pink or lavender shirt has my utmost respect".

I totally agree!! It takes a *true* man to wear pink! My boyfriend has yet to wear a pink shirt, but I did pick out a sports tee of him that had thin pink and brown stripes on white and he does love that shirt :P

^
That is so frustrating, it happens to me quite a number of times too, takes a lot of time.

Aren't there many many things very "gay" nowadays in the world of fashion??
I think it depends who the commentary comes from.
For me LV just means luxury and great taste ;)
Yes, it seems anything can be "gay", it's all about asking the right person.

I honestly find this thread offensive and rude. What was the intention of starting a thread like this?

If it takes a fashionable, well-to-do man to appear gay, than what has this world come to? Everyone's unique and don't label a group of people to act a certain way, because you'll be leaving out a large amount of that group.

I think the original poster should put the bag down and walk away if he feels that way. I know that I now preceive him in a much different light.

I honestly find this thread offensive and rude. What was the intention of starting a thread like this?

If it takes a fashionable, well-to-do man to appear gay, than what has this world come to? Everyone's unique and don't label a group of people to act a certain way, because you'll be leaving out a large amount of that group.

I think the original poster should put the bag down and walk away if he feels that way. I know that I now preceive him in a much different light.

I think the OP was often called gay when he wore LV, and it's making him think twice about wearing it. That's why we're all telling him it's not true, and he's agreeing with us. It's the people around him who are misinformed.

I think the OP was often called gay when he wore LV, and it's making him think twice about wearing it. That's why we're all telling him it's not true, and he's agreeing with us. It's the people around him who are misinformed.

Maybe it's not the bag that's doing the trick. :confused1:

I didn't appreciate it when he started this thread and used homosexual slurs. That was unacceptable.