is vogueland legit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do they sell authentic items?

thanks!

2. #2 Jan 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011

Crazybump.. word of advice.. I tell you this b/c I learned the hard way..
    First of all.. The Deals and Steals thread is not the correct thread to ask about legit sites.. Now to answer your question...
    1. You should search the forum before asking
    2. see the attached below and search for this thread
    3. It’s not legit

************ff7f7]Sep 28th, 2006, 02:56 AM [/COLOR]
    ************ff7f7] #**************]1[/COLOR] [/COLOR]​
    Missangelann vbmenu_register("postmenu_939600", true);

Legit websites & Authentic handbags...Yes or No??
    I have a hard time to determine if some of the websites are legit or not... I am really looking hard to find a decent Gucci brown/ beige Bardot or Hobo handbag, but I am having a hard time to trust websites these days..
    I have recently discovered this website... VOGUELAND. Chloe, Gucci, Balenciaga, Chanel, designer handbags
    I was looking at a few of the Gucci 85th Anniversary handbags. I really want to purchase these bags but at the same time scared... I looked at the contact information and didn't see a phone number listed or City and State. I find that odd for a business... If they are concerned with overhead, they need to at least get customer service representative on the phone.. Can you guys help me verify if this is a legit website that I can trust to purchase handbags from. I really appreciate it guys!!

************ff7f7][/COLOR]************ff7f7]Sep 28th, 2006, 10:35 AM [/COLOR]
    ************ff7f7] #**************]2[/COLOR] [/COLOR]​
    kitskats vbmenu_register("postmenu_940461", true);
    purse charms!

Re: Legit websites & Authentic handbags...Yes or No??
    Purse Forum girls leave no stone unturned in the quest for bags so if this were a legit site we would have been all over it.

Refer to a member's FAKE bag experience here
    (try a board search):

Who the heck are ya?

JEWELS wrote:
    Hello everyone I am a self proclaimed BALENCIAGA ADDICT! Living in rural Tennessee makes "hands-on" shopping impossible, but I have been completely ripped off and felt it my duty to let you all know about this FAKE BALENCIAGA WEBSITE, "voguelander or
    vogueland.com"

THANK GOD I paid through paypay, (they offer HUGE discounts if you pay with moneygrams) and eventually did get a full refund for a TERRIBLE fake handbag (I didn't even take it out of the box, one glance in and I felt sick!)

I returned item certified and they refused delivery, after sending my tracking info. to paypal, got refund.

LESSON: YOU WILL NEVER GET A BB FOR $500; lesson learned, will go authorized retailer only OR do THOROUGH research on eBay!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM
    VOGUELAND!!!! Jewels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.