Is tpf your dirty little secret?

my mum knows but that is it - I am not sharing with anyone - though I guess my hubby suspects that I am not just "working" (haha) but he is already making fun of me bec of my ebay habit so no need to fuel anything else.....

NO WAY i will tell friends or anyone else...

My bf knows about this forum. I go on tPF while he goes on his audio forum. LOL. He's usually on his desktop and I'm usually on my laptop sitting next to him. He thinks everyone here is a bad influence. My sister also knows. She just thinks I'm crazy. I'm slowly pulling her in...she really likes Balenciaga.

My parents know because they've seen my on here on a few times but no one else. My friends don't understand my obsession with purses as is...they wouldn't understand a whole forum dedicated to purses.

My parents know because they've seen my on here on a few times but no one else. My friends don't understand my obsession with purses as is...they wouldn't understand a whole forum dedicated to purses.

My husband spends a lot of time on his computer as well, so I think he's relieved to see me doing this!

Other people, well, they tease me about bags, and if they know about TPF, they tease me about that too--whatever--tease away!

The only one I have told is my sister, because I tell her some of the great stuff I see and read. I am keeping it a secret from my purse crazy daughter or for sure she will become as addicted as me and flunk out of school :rolleyes:

:lol: Most of my friends IRL are guys not very interested in handbags so they don't understand it all. But, my husband realizes what I'm always looking at... :shame: It's "that purse place" to him :lol:

definitely not secret here! i think everyone in my family knows i'm often browsing and posting on this site... i've never mentioned it to my friends, though, but then again, they aren't as obsessed with handbags like i am.

I am keeping it a secret from my purse crazy daughter or for sure she will become as addicted as me and flunk out of school :rolleyes:

HAHA:roflmfao: My purse crazy daughter introduced this forum to me and I became as addicted as her. Btw she is not flunking out of school. She somehow manages to study and be a purse addict at same time.

Nope my Mum and family know about it. My Mum wasn't too happy about some recent purchases and said "you spend too much time on that purse website" blah blah. So I spent like a week away but couldn't resist coming back :P Where else am I going to get all the interesting gossip???

I didn't let DH know for a long time. When a group of us here started planning our Charlotte tPF meeting back in October, I started talking to him about it because I knew I'd NEVER be able to go shopping all day at Southpark without him asking me about it.

Whether or not he's signed up to see what I've bought and not told him about, I'm not sure. Considering how much HE has paid out on my nasty habit he obviously doesn't mind as long as the mortage gets paid!:roflmfao: