Is this worth sending in for repair?

1. I got these thora flats in december, but didn't wear them more than a couple times until this summer when I started an internship--now I wear them a few times a week, but still! I don't walk around in them much at all, I'm mostly sitting at a desk. The stitching on the back of the right one is starting to come out (see the circle in the pic.) It's not that bad yet, but more and more stitches gradually come out as I wear them, so I'm just trying to stop the problem before it gets bad.
    I was thinking about taking them in to Coach to get them repaired, but I don't know if it's worth the $20 fee and I don't know how long it will take before they send them back to me. Does Coach always return repaired items back to the owner? I know that sometimes they just give you store credit--but in this case, I don't know if the damage is bad enough yet for me to risk it. What do you all think?

2. I'd definitely send them in for repair. That's NOT good.
  3. I could be wrong but I don't think they will be able to fix them. I think you will end up with a 40% coupon.
    I would try to get as much wear out of them as possible.

But I am sure a SA will be better at answering then me.

Or you can even try taking them to a local shoe repair place and see what they think.
  4. ^^Actually that sort of thing is repairable. But in the event they COULDN'T repair it, you wouldn't get a 40% off coupon; you would more than likely be reimbursed with store credit for the price of the shoes.
  5. Aww sorry about your shoes, Jess :sad: I hope they can fix it for you... it's worth a shot =)