is this weird?

1. hello all im not sure if anyone else does this but i obsess over my bags! i stare at them and admire for hours! i like to look at the lining, i like to look at the monograms, zippers and vachetta! at night all i can think about is what is going to be my next louis vuitton purse and i review all my purses that i have and think about them! do i need to check in to louis vuitton rehab?
  2. LOL..soon PFers will end up at Dr.Phil's show..
  3. its not weird i sometimes lick my new LV lolz! :nuts:

4. OMG LOL- I happen to be watching him right now and I swear I though the SAME THING! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  5. i've seen something similar about a woman that had conpulsive shoping disorder and had creditcard debt she had lots of chanel!
    it was on ophra!

6. OMG, YES, we're all going to be in trouble with Dr. Phil! :yes: :crybaby:
  7. :true: ^^^:yes:
    Sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night
    and I have the strong urge to go in my closet and play with my purses...
    and I usualy give in to this urges!!!:nuts: :push: :p
  8. I thought I was bad - dreaming about my LV!
  9. if you find one let me know. :p

10. LOL Great minds think alike :roflmfao:
  11. i know sarsi! i will take them out of the dustbag and observe it for a long time!
  12. sometimes i cant sleep because im too excited about what my next purchase will be...
  13. I wonder if lurkers in the forum think we're totaly nuts...???!!!:lol:
  14. I have times when I just need to clear my head and I go look at my bags and touch them and admire them. It's quite soothing.
  15. LOL I obsessed last night at the concert my husband and I saw over my next LV purchase LOL
    I do that all the time at work too..