Is this too summery for now??

1. Do you ladies think this bag is strictly a spring/summer bag? I think the white is, but the black quilting, I don't know. I was thinking of taking it with me to San Diego for the weekend. Thanks!!!!
  2. Are you speaking of the Bay quilted bag?
    I think you can use white anytime
  3. No, it's MZWALLACE, Sutton bag.
  4. Please help!! Thank you all.
  5. I don't think it looks summery, not incredibly wintery either.
  6. I think it's a great weekend bag!

It should be OK for San Diego, right? (Sorry, I have never been there!)
  7. I think it will look fine in SD. Since San Diego is pretty warm most of the year you will see mixtures of winter and summer attire this time of year like a sweatshirt, jeans, and flip flops.

I've lived in SD for a long time. Feel free to PM me if you want some recommendations, reviews of attractions, etc.
  8. THanks ZoeyZoo! My parents are in San Diego, so I get there frequently. Iwish I lived there sometimes!!!
  9. i think it's okay for San Diego cause isn't it warm there? it should be suitable for their climate, IMO.
  10. ??? can't see a picture, but SD is usually nice weather.
  11. i dont think its too summery cause the body is a dark color
    very cute! have fun in san diego!!:beach:
  12. I feel the same way most of the time. It's a great city just a little expensive like most of CA.
  13. I think it will be just great for a weekend in San Diego. I am so jealous.... As I sit here in a warm front (9 degrees). Have a Wonderful time!:flowers:
  14. I don't think it's strictly a spring/summer bag at all. It will be perfect for a trip to San Diego. Have fun!
  15. I live 1/2 hour from San Diego. Weather is okay today, its been raining latley. But the bag is cute no matter what, we never really have real winters here its always spring/summer.