Is This Too Raunchy For TPF ???

1. [​IMG] [SIZE=-1]The Naked Cowboy, Robert John Burck, is photographed at Jambox Recording studio in New York, Sept. 6, 2006. For eight years, the Naked Cowboy has been playing guitar in Times Square in nothing but cowboy boots, a hat and a pair of tighty-whitey underwear. Now the New York City icon is taking his naked ambition to the next level: his debut album. (AP Photo/Jim Cooper)[/SIZE]

For those of you Ladies that have never visited NYC, this guy has been around for years playing his guitar in his underoos.

I see him all the time. :rolleyes:

Vlad and Megs did you see him ? Has anyone else ?
  2. This guy has been in Traverse City, Michigan, during one of their Cherry Festivals. He's really not raunchy.........just amusing. He shows up all over the country.
  3. I saw him while I was in NYC too! I remembered him from when I was in high school I had seen him on TRL! he's infamous. he deserves a record contract! good for him!
  4. I saw him in New York last year!:graucho:
    He is a sight to behold.:lol:
  5. Does he sing well? That's all that should matter!
  6. All I can think of is the Sex and the city episode where Miranda does steve's laundry and discovers he's skid marks guy. Hope this is not the case and he has more then one pair of tighty whities!;)
  7. Ooh yeah, I've seen him a bunch of times. More amusing than raunchy!
  8. Um . . . Puppetry of the Penis is raunchier!

(And that's false advertising! He's not even naked!)

But no, I haven't seen him in person.
  9. Nope, I missed him when I went to New York! My uncle saw him the following night!