Is this too much???

1. If that baby is in mint condition, I would say that is a fair price. That also includes shipping so if you knock off 25-30US, then it is pretty good IMO.

2. That´s a beautiful backpack you really don´t see much of. I say go for it.

I just have to say Let-Trade´s prices are amazing:nuts: Even if they went to customs (which they would in my country) the prices would still be reasonable.

3. That backpack is very pretty i say GET IT GIRL! I think thats a great price.

4. Thanks guys for your answers! :smile:

5. Yup. It's amazingly gorgeous. I hope you get it!!! :nuts:

6. Well I did it...I just ordered it. I just hope it comes without any odors that really was the one thing holding me back...yet so many have had really good experiences with them so I decided it was worth a try. Thanks again! :smile:

7. So exciting for you! Post pics when you get it!

8. its about the eBay price, and you don't have to worry as hard about its roots in authenticity.

congrats!

9. Just a quick update as I wanted to report back once I received my Epi Gobelins Backpack from Let-Trade. The whole transaction went so smoothly and without a glitch. The shipping is lightening fast!!! I will definately be purchasing from them again. I was worried about receiving a bag with an odor as I have experienced this before from another seller and after reading reports from others that had purchased from Let-Trade but I am happy to report there was no odor. It also came with a LV dust bag. So here she is.....well worth the obsessing for a month, lol. ;)

[​IMG]

10. Thanks for the update! It is always nice to hear good things about a seller. Gorgeous bag!

11. I have the same bag! It's great!

12. Wow... it looks great! Congrats! :biggrin:

13. Congrats, I purchased a blue epi pochette from them and it was an easy transacton and lightening shipping, so I was very happy also..

14. thats great!
    Congrats!